Please Don't be a Jeff Prevett - Thank You

Colorado4x4

What the hell is wrong with people. I think it’s a fair price considering all of the work you’ve put into it. Who the hell has time to pester people with shit like this. Why do people get so offended? You didn’t force this jabrone to buy your rig.

benatc1

Hooked
Jesus, I’m still amazed by people on the internet, and a little punctuation and grammar goes a long way. Aside from his hard on for your white fenders, I’m a little offended by the ridge grappler talk, they sure as hell weren’t “cheap” when I bought them haha

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
wow... no words for that level of karen.

I like how he's bitching about your "free" then mentions his friend who gets free and sells it ... proper retard there.

like you're just sitting around getting free stuff and not working your ass off long before the "influencers" came on the scene basically taking the fun out of owning a Jeep.

Honestly if it wasn't for your down to earth realistic approach I'd be out of the Jeep scene because of all the fucktards doing it just to pimp.
LOL - I honestly couldn't make this shit up if I wanted. Proper retard for sure!

And thank you, we really do appreciate it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What the hell is wrong with people. I think it’s a fair price considering all of the work you’ve put into it. Who the hell has time to pester people with shit like this. Why do people get so offended? You didn’t force this jabrone to buy your rig.
It's weird for sure but a friend of mine reminded me that Jeff Prevett has had a hard on for me since 2018. The first time he got all bent was after I made a video of me mounting up a 37" spare on the tailgate and without a Mopar hinge reinforcement kit. 🤪

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus, I’m still amazed by people on the internet, and a little punctuation and grammar goes a long way. Aside from his hard on for your white fenders, I’m a little offended by the ridge grappler talk, they sure as hell weren’t “cheap” when I bought them haha
LOL - I thought maybe it was because I just couldn't read what he wrote but I still don't get the whole white fender thing. I mean, I genuinely don't understand what is offensive about installing brand new black fenders? As far as tires go, that one had me rolling!! Clearly, this dumbass hasn't priced out a set of 38" Ridge Grapplers. If he had, he'd know that they actually cost more than a set of 40's. :ROFLMAO:

benatc1

Hooked
LOL - I thought maybe it was because I just couldn't read what he wrote but I still don't get the whole white fender thing. I mean, I genuinely don't understand what is offensive about installing brand new black fenders? As far as tires go, that one had me rolling!! Clearly, this dumbass hasn't priced out a set of 38" Ridge Grapplers. If he had, he'd know that they actually cost more than a set of 40's. :ROFLMAO:
probably because he once went online and "built" a jeep he couldn't afford and saw the mark up of the color match fenders, the one item he couldn't live without...

Top Bottom