Please Don't be a Jeff Prevett - Thank You

Brute

Hooked
LOL - I thought maybe it was because I just couldn't read what he wrote but I still don't get the whole white fender thing. I mean, I genuinely don't understand what is offensive about installing brand new black fenders? As far as tires go, that one had me rolling!! Clearly, this dumbass hasn't priced out a set of 38" Ridge Grapplers. If he had, he'd know that they actually cost more than a set of 40's. :ROFLMAO:
That’s the truth…they ain’t cheap…ask Brute…

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
this is exactly how i envisioned the look of this guy
To bad for him, he doesn't look anything like that or at least, looking at his IG account. 🤪
probably because he once went online and "built" a jeep he couldn't afford and saw the mark up of the color match fenders, the one item he couldn't live without...
LOL - probably so. Funny thing is, I BOUGHT the new black fenders from Quadratec because our factory white ones were pretty beat up and after some time, decided that black fenders would look better with a black hard top. So, whoever buys our Jeep will have new fenders. But, whatever.

JAGS

Hooked
Hey Eddie. Just reminding you, you’d be nothing without YouTube! 🤣

This guy clearly knows little about your actual background. You were doing this long before YouTube was the YouTube that it is today.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddie. Just reminding you, you’d be nothing without YouTube! 🤣

This guy clearly knows little about your actual background. You were doing this long before YouTube was the YouTube that it is today.
LOL - clearly, I'd be nothing without YouTube.

It's kind of sad to think that the internet as we know it today and social media is the only thing that represents the sum of any one person.

Kenny-g

Caught the Bug
Good lord I about had a stroke trying to read the dudes emails.

Honestly was probably drunk/tipsy when he started this and then the responses shocked him so he kept going lmfao

JimLee

Hooked
I'd bet money he's just another lite brite worshipper from that other forum. Be careful Eddie, there's some serious mental patients over there that probably follow your every move because they are...well, mentally fucking unstable.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good lord I about had a stroke trying to read the dudes emails.

Honestly was probably drunk/tipsy when he started this and then the responses shocked him so he kept going lmfao
LOL - I get that kids these days suck at grammar and punctuation. We can all thank our modern day schools for that but this guy shouldn't have any excuse.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I'd bet money he's just another lite brite worshipper from that other forum. Be careful Eddie, there's some serious mental patients over there that probably follow your every move because they are...well, mentally fucking unstable.
LOL - trust me, I've been doing this internet thing longer than some of the big influencers of today have been alive. Dealing with mentally fucking unstable people... it's kind of a national sport for me now. Just look in the infirmary here 🤪

jesse3638

Hooked
All I can say is wow! Don't people have better things to do than go after someone 4 years later. I thought that name sounds familiar.

DaJudge

At least you can understand Amiri King, even with time to reread JPs rambling stupidity I am not sure what his point was!
And besides, even if you got the whole Jeep for free, it is still yours to sell at whatever price you can get!
What an idiot!

Top Bottom