Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

ttfhell

Toilet paper with poor tensile strength.

"Yes I love jeepin on a budget because I can show my driving skills more that others with coil overs and shit"

Tigrcky

Toilet paper with poor tensile strength.

"Yes I love jeepin on a budget because I can show my driving skills more that others with coil overs and shit"

duct tape... problem solved and as far as your jeek quote, lets just say he is a special kind of special :cheesy:

Tigrcky

We'll I was referring to the civilian sector ie., stores and restaurants who are too cheap to provide two ply goodness. Lol.

well i avoid those places, id much rather use a leaf of poison ivy or poison oak, or a pine cone over that 1 ply stuff, i have to take so much it feels like im wrapping up for a boxing match! :grayno:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Technically you only need one square to wipe your ass. I can provide a write up!:thumb:

Last edited:

JKbrick

As a plumber I can guarantee nobody uses 1 square to wipe their ass. I have no pictures in my phone but plenty of horrible images burned into my brain

Sharkey

Word Ninja
The asshat who was texting and driving and just ran into my family and me! At least he was insured and no one got hurt.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lol I know that, I mean like after that, what happen.

After that we pulled to the side of the freeway and I exited our vehicle with less than a pleased look on my face. I quickly approached the driver. He was fine, so were his wife and kids. He was shaking pretty badly though when I was snapping photos of his driver's license, insurance, plates, car, etc.

Last edited:
Top Bottom