Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

I was starting to think you were like a hit-man or something! Or maybe a weapons dealer.. That would be fairly intimidating!! Although I would be more scared of rear ending a lawyer!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

id be more scared of a rear ending a hitman, lets face it money can be replaced your life cannot:yup:

No he's not.

Don't know why you're always so wrapped up in race. You've asked me countless times if I was Peruvian, now you call Tigrcky Asian. Dude this is 'Merica we are 'Merican!

As my buddy would say:

Red, White and Blue, these colors don't run!

Don't know why you're always so wrapped up in race. You've asked me countless times if I was Peruvian, now you call Tigrcky Asian. Dude this is 'Merica we are 'Merican!

As my buddy would say:

Shake n bake!!

05 Tj, long arm, one ton, lockers, winches, 39.5" Iroks

As my buddy would say:

Lol.......

I'm actually from the Pegasus galaxy, genii to be more specific, born in 953 crash landed in 1053 after taking fire from the wraith and I carry at least 3 guns :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using WAYALIFE mobile app

I knew it :yup:

It pisses me off that I can't figure out how to repost people's quotes in my posts, I've been on here around 10 months and you would think I could figure it out by now. I don't like being tech illiterate. Can you do this from an iPhone?

It pisses me off that I can't figure out how to repost people's quotes in my posts, I've been on here around 10 months and you would think I could figure it out by now. I don't like being tech illiterate. Can you do this from an iPhone?

I believe you just tap what I just posted (this) and hit quote and than write whatever you'd like. I'm on my iPhone now. I think thats what you were asking

I don't think you could quote from the first couple phone apps. I never could from my phone before the latest update.

As far as pet peeves go I hate the word often when the t is pronounced. When I grew up we were taught the t was silent. I don't pronounce the t in the word soften so why would I pronounce the t in often? I understand it is socially acceptable to pronounce the t but it bugs me. :idontknow:

Last edited:
I believe you just tap what I just posted (this) and hit quote and than write whatever you'd like. I'm on my iPhone now. I think thats what you were asking

If this works that is what I was trying to do, maybe the iPhone update was the deal, I never look at Wayalife on my computer

Top Bottom