Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

When I forget my keys in the ignition and lock all doors for the night, good thing I don't need a locksmith cause I have q soft top, just unzip the rear window and crawl my self in :)

here is what pisses me off... i tell people im nearly deaf so what do they do they start screaming at me like im stupid... then they insist that i am the only person they DONT text but ONLY call... yeah having a bad day

here is what pisses me off... i tell people im nearly deaf so what do they do they start screaming at me like im stupid... then they insist that i am the only person they DONT text but ONLY call... yeah having a bad day

Have a cold :beer: , turkey and call it a day ;)

Kind of like yelling at someone who speaks a different language so they can understand you? I never understood that one

Have a cold :beer: , turkey and call it a day ;)

this is the kicker, no turkey and worst of all... no beer :gaah:

Kind of like yelling at someone who speaks a different language so they can understand you? I never understood that one

i never got that one either! oh you dont know english???? well let me try the proven patented yell-at-you-in-english-universal-language-translator technique!!! :doh:

Not me, I just enjoy yelling at someone who speaks a different language,lol. You're in 'merica now, yup

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

I can't stand the fact that the drive up ATM at my bank Is pretty much on the damn ground. I'm better off getting out and walking up to it rather than hanging half out the window. It's not bad when the doors are off though 👍

I can't stand the fact that the drive up ATM at my bank Is pretty much on the damn ground. I'm better off getting out and walking up to it rather than hanging half out the window. It's not bad when the doors are off though 👍

Ha that shit is annoying!!!

Have you ever been behind the bafoon who drives up to the drive-thru ATM, gets out and stands in front of it? Really take your ass to the walk up ATM!!!

Have you ever been behind the bafoon who drives up to the drive-thru ATM, gets out and stands in front of it? Really take your ass to the walk up ATM!!!

thats when you take out your bag of marbles and your sling shot and start pelting his/her ass

Top Bottom