Old School Cool

MojaveMike

Caught the Bug
Every now and then, I come across something on the internet that reminds me of some of the cool things I grew up with. And, I started thinking about how much fun it would be for everyone to share some of the old school cool things they come across as well.

With that said, I came across an image that reminded me of how cool it was for a Six Million Dollar Man to duke it out with Big Foot (y)

View attachment 393155

Would love to see what you have to share 😁
So Bigfoot was played by Andre the Giant. Just saying.

jesse3638

Hooked
What about building forts? When I was about 10 or 11 years old we would go to a site where they were building a couple houses. They said we could take all the scrap wood we wanted. We drug it back to my yard and built a big old "base". We even drug an old couch from my garage into it...haha. I'm sure my parents didn't want a big pile of junk in the yard but what did we know.

1000002450.jpg

Trail Bud

Hooked
What about building forts? When I was about 10 or 11 years old we would go to a site where they were building a couple houses. They said we could take all the scrap wood we wanted. We drug it back to my yard and built a big old "base". We even drug an old couch from my garage into it...haha. I'm sure my parents didn't want a big pile of junk in the yard but what did we know.

View attachment 399574
We buried a washing machines in the ground, so we had a foxhole with lid.
We removed the tub and motor.

Last edited:
Top Bottom