Old School Cool

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Every now and then, I come across something on the internet that reminds me of some of the cool things I grew up with. And, I started thinking about how much fun it would be for everyone to share some of the old school cool things they come across as well.

With that said, I came across an image that reminded me of how cool it was for a Six Million Dollar Man to duke it out with Big Foot (y)

IMG_E5910.JPG

Would love to see what you have to share 😁

onlyone

Some pics of my 66 big block Fairlane and my driveway full of new and old shit in 1988. A7DB838A-73E8-43B8-B987-EA728DCDA05D.jpeg D4155C2F-0BF2-44E2-A654-9247C584E575.jpeg

That rust bucket was my 1966 7 liter 428 galaxie. That Jeep was my favorite. My dads 1981? CJ5 with A 360 3 sp and side pipes. Lol I remember the tires too. Who remembers them. 33-12.50-15 Yokohama Mud Diggers! Then my brothers 68 SS 396 Chevelle and the other brothers new 1987 Iroc Z. Fun old school memories.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
When I was a kid the family would pack up our 1972 Jeep Wagoner and go to the drive in movie theater near where we lived. The Round Up. It was a great time! We saw a bunch of cool movies to include Jaws. We would bring dinner but during the intermission we would walk to the snackbar and get candy or a snowcone. Great memories!

1690417723491.jpeg

Interesting side note: This is the reason Arizona does not partake in the sun worshiping. (Day light savings 😂🤣)

Trail Bud

Hooked
When I was a kid the family would pack up our 1972 Jeep Wagoner and go to the drive in movie theater near where we lived. The Round Up. It was a great time! We saw a bunch of cool movies to include Jaws. We would bring dinner but during the intermission we would walk to the snackbar and get candy or a snowcone. Great memories!

View attachment 393202

Interesting side note: This is the reason Arizona does not partake in the sun worshiping. (Day light savings 😂🤣)
Those were a big deal around us too.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

View attachment 393202

I have to say, what I remember most about drive-ins, is that a lot of them were swap meets by day. Back then, my family spent our time trying to eek out a living selling wigs and clothing for women at them. LOL

Top Bottom