NORTHEAST SUDS-n-GRUB - SUNDAY, MARCH 16th @ 5:00 PM

YoungFire

Haha fail To mention you guys are more likely to just upgrade without justification cuz you want to anyway! You don't need us for an excuse

PJScullyJr

Haha fail To mention you guys are more likely to just upgrade without justification cuz you want to anyway! You don't need us for an excuse

Yeah.... and when you break stuff on yours, you will probably use the same excuse!!

:D

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

If you do these on a regular basis, I'll be sure to help promote them with our emailers :yup:

I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say that we will likely continue these on a regular basis!

I'll be sure to let you know before the next one! Thanks Eddie! :)

noroad

If you do these on a regular basis, I'll be sure to help promote them with our emailers :yup:

That would be very cool!!

I think I can safely speak for everyone when I say that we will likely continue these on a regular basis!

I'll be sure to let you know before the next one! Thanks Eddie! :)

I would think some time late May early June when its nice out and after the trip to NH in early May. we can try and get as big as the west coast lol haha might take sometime!

JKWrang

Im totally game for a regualr thing! Would be so nice to get everyone together, especially if the wives are going to jump in and be on the same page with the whole group!

More interest in the Jeep means more festivities!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

noroad

Im totally game for a regualr thing! Would be so nice to get everyone together, especially if the wives are going to jump in and be on the same page with the whole group!

More interest in the Jeep means more festivities!

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

You spelt it wrong lol ill help guys Festivities = funding! lol hahaha

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Looks like the North East crew is only running 25% on the WAYALIFE windshield banners! Where’s the love??? :thinking: :idontknow:

Just saying’ … :crazyeyes:

Glad you guys had a good time and hope to see you continue the fun!

Top Bottom