NORTHEAST SUDS-n-GRUB - SUNDAY, MARCH 16th @ 5:00 PM

Great time at Suds n grub now to find some trails, and warmer weather. Pleasure meeting you all.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for a great time everyone! :yup:

I just wanted to personally thank everyone who time out of their busy lives to attend the Northeast Suds-n-Grub tonight. I had an awesome time meeting all of you and can only hope that we don't wait too long before getting together again!

From getting surprised with a full frontal flash, courtesy of a Jeep loving stranger, to standing out in the cold for over an hour checking out each other's rigs, I knew we would all get along just fine before we even reached the front door of the restaurant!

Here is a list of everyone who attended the event and a few photos for all to enjoy!

Attendees:

-Hack12 - Silver JKU
-loscann48 - Red JKU
-BlackKnight - Rescue Green JKU
-PJSkullyJr - Black JK
-noroad - Gecko Green JK
-YoungFire - Red TJ
-JKWrang - Black JKU
-RubiLew22 - Anvil JKU
-04 Rubicon Rich - Yellow TJ

First to arrive!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394998173.529472.jpg

Group shots!
photo 1 (1).jpg
photo 4 (1).jpg
photo 3 (1).jpg

Northeastern Wayalifers!
photo 3 (2).jpg
photo 5 (1).jpg
photo 1 (2).jpg
photo 2.jpg
photo 3.jpg
photo 1.jpg

Drive home safe everyone!
photo 5 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Had a blast, it was great to meet everyone, can't wait for some group wheeling and another get together.

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Great photos man! I had a blast and my wife may have been convinced to come to the new Hampshire trip! !!
So good to meet everyone! Can't wait til next time! !!
Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like a great success! Hope ours in philly area is as good next week!
:thumbup:

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for a great time everyone! :yup:

I just wanted to personally thank everyone who time out of their busy lives to attend the Northeast Suds-n-Grub tonight. I had an awesome time meeting all of you and can only hope that we don't wait too long before getting together again!

From getting surprised with a full frontal flash, courtesy of a Jeep loving stranger, to standing out in the cold for over an hour checking out each other's rigs, I knew we would all get along just fine before we even reached the front door of the restaurant!

Here is a list of everyone who attended the event and a few photos for all to enjoy!

Attendees:

-Hack12 - Silver JKU
-loscann48 - Red JKU
-BlackKnight - Rescue Green JKU
-PJSkullyJr - Black JK
-noroad - Gecko Green JK
-YoungFire - Red TJ
-JKWrang - Black JKU
-RubiLew22 - Anvil JKU
-04 Rubicon Rich - Yellow TJ

First to arrive!
View attachment 74069

Group shots!
View attachment 74062
View attachment 74066
View attachment 74064

Northeastern Wayalifers!
View attachment 74065
View attachment 74067
View attachment 74063
View attachment 74109
View attachment 74110
View attachment 74108

Drive home safe everyone!
View attachment 74068

Here's a little collage for everyone...

View attachment 74119

Added a couple more photos that I originally forgot and updated the collage! :thumb:

Last edited:
Was definitely a great time meeting everyone. Definitely going to try to get my wife to go to the next one..

Yeah, I agree. I think I convinced my wife to come to the next one too after showing her the photos! :thumb:

Last edited:
Hahaha it was hard for me not to be in the passanger seat but i figured it might be easier for her to learn if im way out of sight lol, pucker factor was 10 outside the car tho lol she did good all in all listened to the spoter and got up first try, thats my girl!!

I can't even imagine what my pucker factor would've been if that had been my wife! :eek:

She definitely did an awesome job though!

Top Bottom