NORTHEAST SUDS-n-GRUB - SUNDAY, MARCH 16th @ 5:00 PM

Hack12

image.jpg

I've always wanted to attend one of Eddy's Suds-n-Grub events, though I've never read about any close enough to us North-easterners to be feasible. Then it hit me, why not just host my own! Obviously, I have no clue what the level of interest will be but I'm truly hoping that a lot of you will be into the idea so we can make this a regular thing!

After some thought, it seemed to me that Toby Keith's Bar & Grille at Patriot Place in Foxborough, MA would be an easily accessible centralized location for most. The great food, great beer, and great atmosphere certainly doesn't hurt either.

If you want to get together with some fellow Wayalifers and you plan to attend, please write a post in this thread and I'll add you to the list. I'm certainly more than willing to take the night off work to make this happen as long as there is at least some interest. The more the merrier!

Thanks everyone and I hope to see you all there!

:beer::thumb::beer:

Where: Toby Keith's Bar & Grille
When: Sunday, March 16th at 5:00 PM

275 Patriot Place
Foxborough, MA 02035
(508) 543-8629

Untitled.jpg

Who's Coming List:
1. Hack12
2. noroad
3. YoungFire
4. loscann48
5. BlackKnight
6. RubiLew22

Who Might Come List:
1. JKWrang
2. robx251
3. Bbreen724
4. NHAkita
5. MrHooah04
6. 04 Rubicon Rich
7. PJScullyJr

Last edited:

bl17z90

Yeah since I just moved to MA this morning this is a great spot for me :bleh:

But in all seriousness this would be a good chance for NY and farther north guys to hang out

loscann48

But look where it is Zach. its 6 hrs drive for me, so i would think 7 min for you. Im sure we have room for two SnG with this distance

Especially since the highest concentration of people in the US live along Interstate 95 from the DC to Boston metro region. If I can make it work I will definitely be in.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

I totally understand all of your points. I just figured there can never be too many of these things. I know anything more than a 2-3 hour drive for a dinner and drinks would certainly dissuade me from participating. Hopefully, we can get some of the regulars from the area and also some newbies who may have been a bit too far away from other quasi-local Suds-n-Grub events.

I landed on Toby Keith's Bar & Grille because, if nothing else, it's a place that almost everyone knows about and can get to (Gillette Stadium). They also have very spacious parking and seating just in case there is a lot of interest.

Hopefully, I can get enough confirmations to make it a worthwhile event. After meeting this first time we could all brainstorm for a better, more convenient, venue for our next one!

Thanks!

Hack12

Yeah since I just moved to MA this morning this is a great spot for me :bleh:

But in all seriousness this would be a good chance for NY and farther north guys to hang out

Exactly, this location would be an easy drive for anyone from many parts in MA, RI, CT, & NH.

Last edited:

Hack12

Especially since the highest concentration of people in the US live along Interstate 95 from the DC to Boston metro region. If I can make it work I will definitely be in.

Good stuff. Hope you can make it, Kevin!

Last edited:

noroad

Im in and im pretty sure we can get jk wrang and acouple other guys, im doing a club run about 10 mins from there on the 8th. but this is a fun place to go and the bar is pretty cool good food to!

NOT A LIST but people in area
Higher northeast
1) Noroad Boston, MA
2) NaTyCh3631 Dartmouth,MA
3) Skibum6019 North Boston, MA
4) undeadjeeper Windsor, CT
5)JKwrang Worcester, MA
6)09blackruby Northern, VT
7)NHAkita Merrimack NH
8)Cap SE NH
9)MrHooah04 Worcester, ma
10)Black Knight Clinton MA
11)Bbreen724 Charlton Ma
12)soxfan74 Durham CT

Last edited:

Hack12

Im in and im pretty sure we can get jk wrang and acouple other guys, im doing a club run about 10 mins from there on the 8th.

Awesome! I'll add you to the list up top. Let me know for sure about JK Wrang and the others and I'll add them too!

Be happy to meet you guys!

Hack12

NOT A LIST but people in area
Higher northeast
1) Noroad Boston, MA
2) NaTyCh3631 Dartmouth,MA
3) Skibum6019 North Boston, MA
4) undeadjeeper Windsor, CT
5)JKwrang Worcester, MA
6)09blackruby Northern, VT
7)NHAkita Merrimack NH
8)Cap SE NH
9)MrHooah04 Worcester, ma
10)Black Knight Clinton MA
11)Bbreen724 Charlton Ma
12)soxfan74 Durham CT

Thanks for the info! Great to know who's in our neck of the woods!

Hack12

Hey hey leave ma alone lol

My current location may say Rhode Island but I'm a born and bred Masshole through and through. I've lived in the Ocean State for about 7 years now and, if it were doable, I would move back to Massachusetts tomorrow.

loscann48

Hey hey leave ma alone lol

Yep....same as hack, profile says CT and that's where I stay, but Masshole through and through, would love to move back that direction, but won't move that far from my kids!

Hack12

Yep....same as hack, profile says CT and that's where I stay, but Masshole through and through, would love to move back that direction, but won't move that far from my kids!

Same town in MA none the less. And I have the prom pictures from 16 years ago to prove it! :like:

JKFlyer

Hey...good luck getting this together and with 6 hour distance between the SnG locations, definitely will attract different members. Have fun!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

Hey...good luck getting this together and with 6 hour distance between the SnG locations, definitely will attract different members. Have fun!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks a lot, JKFlyer. I figured the same thing. I don't know many people who can justify a 8-12 hour roundtrip drive for dinner and drinks. I just hope it generates enough interest to be a worthwhile endevour. I know we have quite a few members from MA, RI, Southern VT & NH, and Northern CT on here, just a matter of drumming up enough interest!

loscann48

To get back on topic a bit, I also think there is a off road shop right near by, maybe even across the street. Don't know anything about them, but I know there is a shop there.

Top Bottom