NORTHEAST SUDS-n-GRUB - SUNDAY, MARCH 16th @ 5:00 PM

noroad

Ya but since I have been alive St Pattys day is a weekend long event ;)

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

lol o i know its a week event at least it was my last 4 years of college but i was just saying the day that people go ham is that day lol,

JKWrang

lol o i know its a week event at least it was my last 4 years of college but i was just saying the day that people go ham is that day lol,

I worked St Pattys weekend in Boston 2 years in a row at a 650+ head count bar. Lets just say H.A.M. started Friday and ended Tuesday morning haha

robx251

Caught the Bug
OK I might be able to swing through and make an appearance if I can switch up work, I got a buddy getting married and I can combine a pre-weedding trip and the S&G. So chuck me under maybe

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Hack12

OK I might be able to swing through and make an appearance if I can switch up work, I got a buddy getting married and I can combine a pre-weedding trip and the S&G. So chuck me under maybe

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome! Hope you can make it!

loscann48

Humm....looks like I messed up my weekends. I have my kids that night so it looks like my maybe has turned into a no. If anything changes I'll let you know.:thumbdown:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

Humm....looks like I messed up my weekends. I have my kids that night so it looks like my maybe has turned into a no. If anything changes I'll let you know.:thumbdown:

Sorry to hear that, Kevin. You know where to find us if you end up becoming available!

loscann48

Never sorry to spend time with my kids, just wish the weekend timing worked. On the bright side, I doubled checked GTD, and I am definitely free for that!

NHAkita

My wife is in Boston all that following week for a class. I will try to make it. Going to keep an eye on the thread for details.

Hack12

Never sorry to spend time with my kids, just wish the weekend timing worked. On the bright side, I doubled checked GTD, and I am definitely free for that!

Yeah, I couldn't agree more. That came out wrong! Lol. Glad you'll be at GTD this year, it'll be cool to have a fellow Seekonkian there!

Hack12

I intend to be back by the 15th, so hopefully im there. My wife is already on board if all goes well

Good stuff! Be nice to finally put a face to some of the names I talk to all the time!

JKWrang

Good stuff! Be nice to finally put a face to some of the names I talk to all the time!

Agreed! Its great to see an East Coast chapter starting to develop and get together!

Hack12

Agreed! Its great to see an East Coast chapter starting to develop and get together!

I agree. I've been hoping to see something semi-local for us north-easterners for quite some time now. Tons of Pennsylvania area guys putting stuff together all the time, however thats a bit of a hike for us New Englanders. I'm all for a trip to Rausch Creek once in a while but a Suds-n-Grub seems a bit far fetched.

All in all, I'm glad to have hopefully started something that we can build on.

Top Bottom