NORTHEAST SUDS-n-GRUB - SUNDAY, MARCH 16th @ 5:00 PM

robx251

Caught the Bug
Ugh... 5 hours away..... thwarted again by my remoteness....

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hack12

To get back on topic a bit, I also think there is a off road shop right near by, maybe even across the street. Don't know anything about them, but I know there is a shop there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

You are right. WC Motorsports is directly across the street! They held a Go Topless Day Event a couple years back.

Last edited:

loscann48

Aww, come on....Bangor's not that remote!!! Besides, up there, isn't that the commute to your neighbors house! Seriously though, live that area....spent a lot of time as a kid canoe camping in the North Woods in the Allagash.

robx251

Caught the Bug
Aww, come on....Bangor's not that remote!!! Besides, up there, isn't that the commute to your neighbors house! Seriously though, live that area....spent a lot of time as a kid canoe camping in the North Woods in the Allagash.

Yea it is a great area up here. Bangor isn't the great north woods but not far from them. Spent a lot of time up there.

Hack12

I totally hear you man. Wish you were a bit closer, but I completely understand not being able to make an 8 hour round trip drive for dinner and drinks.

However, I'm gonna be up in the White Mountains from May 8-11th this year for Backwoods Farm's GTD 2014 event in Rumney, NH. I know that's still a bit of a hike for you, but that event would be totally worth the trip. They have pretty amazing trail runs, hill climbs, rock gardens, mud pits, RTI ramps, food vendors, merchandise vendors, parts swaps, and carnival stuff for kids. They put on the best GTD event I've ever been to and all for a $15, all inclusive, admission fee. They also raffle off a brand new JK every year. The raffle tickets are $25 and I'm pretty sure they only sell a limited number of them.

Here is a link to the event:
http://www.backwoodsfarmnh.com/gtd-nh-2014

Hope to see you there if we can't see you at the Suds-n-Grub!

noroad

I totally hear you man. Wish you were a bit closer, but I completely understand not being able to make an 8 hour round trip drive for dinner and drinks.

However, I'm gonna be up in the White Mountains from May 8-11th this year for Backwoods Farm's GTD 2014 event in Rumney, NH. I know that's still a bit of a hike for you, but that event would be totally worth the trip. They have pretty amazing trail runs, hill climbs, rock gardens, mud pits, RTI ramps, food vendors, merchandise vendors, parts swaps, and carnival stuff for kids. They put on the best GTD event I've ever been to and all for a $15, all inclusive, admission fee. They also raffle off a brand new JK every year. The raffle tickets are $25 and I'm pretty sure they only sell a limited number of them.

Here is a link to the event:
http://www.backwoodsfarmnh.com/gtd-nh-2014

Hope to see you there if we can't see you at the Suds-n-Grub!

this looks cool i have a place not to far from there i would be down to go it my birthday then!

Hack12

I'm a maybe at this point! Not sure I can he the the day off from work!

Okay, sounds good. Hopefully you'll be able to get the evening off and make it! I understand your dilemma as I work nights and weekends too.

Let us know! :thumb:

Last edited:

cap

Sundays don't work for me because of religious conviction. Any other day though and I'd be all over it. Btw, I love the header! I'll miss you guys. Next time, hopefully.

Hack12

Sundays don't work for me because of religious conviction. Any other day though and I'd be all over it. Btw, I love the header! I'll miss you guys. Next time, hopefully.

Okay, if people are interested in doing another Suds-n-Grub sometime soon I'll be sure to keep you in mind when choosing the day. Thanks for the reply!

Thanks for the header compliment. I do all my photo editing/creating on the Photoshop Touch app on my iPad. It costs $10.00 but is totally worth it! It's very powerful and equally easy to use.

Last edited:

loscann48

Just noticed the date....what better way to celebrate St. Patties day then Jeeps, friends, and beers!

noroad

not to rain on the party here but sence i have been alive it has always been on the 17th of March.....

JKWrang

not to rain on the party here but sence i have been alive it has always been on the 17th of March.....

Ya but since I have been alive St Pattys day is a weekend long event ;)

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

loscann48

Wait....you live in Boston and think that St. Patty's day is just a one day celebration! Besides if you stay long enough, Sunday March 16th turns into Monday March 17th!

Top Bottom