NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

Rox Star

We had such a great time this weekend, thank you all who came, some from far away, I met some cool new friends this weekend and it was good to see all my nor cal friends again, had many laughs and good times, and when trouble came it was Eddie, Cindy and MTG to the rescue! Just awesome! Of course I can't thank Cripplepety enough for all he does for us on all of these runs I don't know how we'd do it without him :clap2:

Normally I don't like to extend threads with reiterations but in this case I can not agree more with Panda and the rest. Another EPIC WAL trip! :clap2:

Rubicon Oct 2015 010.jpg Rubicon Oct 2015 014.jpg Rubicon Oct 2015 016.jpg Rubicon Oct 2015 017.jpg Rubicon Oct 2015 021.jpg Rubicon Oct 2015 025.jpg Rubicon Oct 2015 027.jpg Rubicon Oct 2015 031.jpg Rubicon Oct 2015 034.jpg Rubicon Oct 2015 036.jpg Rubicon Oct 2015 040.jpg Rubicon Oct 2015 047.jpg

K.D.C.H

Great pictures everyone, glad you all had fun :thumb:

Missed you. Wish you could have shown me how to drive a 4 door.

Missed you too buddy but it sounds like you're already pretty good at it. Happy you're liking the 4 door side of life ;)

just got to get those axles done... I am going to kick it into high gear now. :p gave me some incentive after this run...

Let's do it then, I've got lots of stuff sitting in Panda's garage and all I want to do is get going on it. :D

orangedude71

You guys camped further down than I thought.. Didn't see most of you until heading up caddilac. Sure was congested all the way up but fun none the less

Crawler Kitty

Great pictures everyone, glad you all had fun :thumb:

Missed you too buddy but it sounds like you're already pretty good at it. Happy you're liking the 4 door side of life ;)

Let's do it then, I've got lots of stuff sitting in Panda's garage and all I want to do is get going on it. :D

Wait Panda told me he bought those for me! Lol!

noroad

Pictures look great guys! glad you all had a good time, sorry about the breaks! wish we lived way closer!

K.D.C.H

Wait Panda told me he bought those for me! Lol!

Oh I'm so sorry, you must have misunderstood what he said. When he said it was all for you he was pointing at the boxes. Everything inside the boxes are mine but the boxes themselves are for you. Hope you enjoy them :D

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1444064707.609966.jpg

bkac

Caught the Bug
And for those of you who encountered body damage out on the trail....
Now selling on Amazon

Attachments

• 1444067292225.jpg
    1444067292225.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 315

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Normally I don't like to extend threads with reiterations but in this case I can not agree more with Panda and the rest. Another EPIC WAL trip! :clap2:

That's a pretty fucking lame thank you to a couple people who went out of there way to buy parts for you with their money and spend their entire day helping you with parts. At the very least you could take the time to personally thank Eddie, Cindy and MTG. Not that it'll have much meaning anymore.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That's a pretty fucking lame thank you to a couple people who went out of there way to buy parts for you with their money and spend their entire day helping you with parts. At the very least you could take the time to personally thank Eddie, Cindy and MTG. Not that it'll have much meaning anymore.

Normally I don't like to extend threads with reiterations but in this case I cannot agree more with Overlander. :brows:

ClarksAdventures

Oh come on Overlander, settle down. You know that's not what he meant at all. The entire weekend was full of thanks. Thanks for the great friends we met. Thanks for an amazing trail to run. Thanks to ALL of the people who help others who broke down. Several people had breaks and damage this weekend, but we all did it with a smile, because we all know that shit happens and are happy to help others along the way.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Officially home! Thanks to all of you guys! Even you OverlanderJK, thanks for always having something to say!

Attachments

• 1444079722295.jpg
    1444079722295.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 293
Top Bottom