NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

K.D.C.H

Seriously going to miss you all so damn much, I'll be thinking of you guys while I'm working in SoCal :banghead:

K.D.C.H

If you want someone to keep your jeep company let me know...ill be nice to it. Weeeeell I won't do anything to it that I wouldn't do to mine :bleh:

View attachment 165738

No worries at all bro, if you want to you can take it. And seeing as you'll only do things to it that you'd do to yours, throw on some Dynatrac Axels, EVO DTD and while you're at it, drop in an LS :D

No worries at all bro, if you want to you can take it. And seeing as you'll only do things to it that you'd do to yours, throw on some Dynatrac Axels, EVO DTD and while you're at it, drop in an LS :D

Sure transfer about 60k into my account and I'll get it taken care of :thumb:

So I want to get an idea of who will be doing all the obstacles (soup bowl, little sluice, old sluice, etc) and who will be skipping stuff. If you're unsure let me know and we will get it figured out. Thanks :thumb:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
So I want to get an idea of who will be doing all the obstacles (soup bowl, little sluice, old sluice, etc) and who will be skipping stuff. If you're unsure let me know and we will get it figured out. Thanks :thumb:

Old sluice definitely has my name on it! I'd probably like to give all the obstacles a shot, but if we are tight on time, be more than happy to defer to someone else who hasn't been up there before and take the bypass.

07JKSahara

Soup bowl. 3 tries and quit. Little sluice Yes. Old Sluice, not likely.

Top Bottom