NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

BitBucket

Can we take a look at an obstacle before deciding to tackle it or do we have to pick which group before the run? I know a good spotter will help me more than my lift! :eek:

07JKSahara

Can we take a look at an obstacle before deciding to tackle it or do we have to pick which group before the run? I know a good spotter will help me more than my lift! :eek:

Nope, once you look at it you have to conquer it!!!

Kidding, yeah, we'll all be cool about spotting and if you want to bypass it you'll be able to, except old sluice is kind of a commitment.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug

Kidding, yeah, we'll all be cool about spotting and if you want to bypass it you'll be able to, except old sluice is kind of a commitment.

You could always let Jason get your rig over the obstacle! Just ask Scott! :cheesy:

Yea it's not a now or never thing. I'm just trying to gauge who is expecting to do what. I've wheeled wth most of the people going but some have upgraded their rigs so I wanted a general idea. It also helps breaking people up when I know "these rigs" will be doing x,y,z and these ones won't be.

As most know I encourage everyone to try stuff. How will you ever know if you don't try. Ask Panda :D

Remember old sluice is two parts. You could do the upper section and peel off if you wanted. This is probably the most necessary to know. If a bunch of people want to do all of old sluice we may camp just above buck island on it. That way we get the morning to work through it instead of the evening.

BitBucket

Ahh yahh, you guys are awesome. Of course once I look at it I have to conquer it!!! (Most of the time).

Panda

Yea it's not a now or never thing. I'm just trying to gauge who is expecting to do what. I've wheeled wth most of the people going but some have upgraded their rigs so I wanted a general idea. It also helps breaking people up when I know "these rigs" will be doing x,y,z and these ones won't be.

As most know I encourage everyone to try stuff. How will you ever know if you don't try. Ask Panda :D
Yup this ^^^ you'd be surprised what your jeep can do with a good spotter :yup:
Some of us just have more doors.
Traitor:bleh:
Okay then I'm riding with one of the ladies too!
Ok I'll try and save some wine for ya :bleh:

Top Bottom