NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

WJCO

Meme King
Could be a bad gas cap too. Won't hurt anything, unless you're an Al Gore fan.

As far as oil pressure goes, that code won't be related to that.

Rox Star

I think I'm meeting Kyle at his house around 1. Hoping to stop at Uncle Toms Cabin in the way up. I've never been.

I'd like to go back to Uncle Tom's Cabin, too. It is a 2 hr drive from Rocklin so if we left at 1:00 OST (Olson Standard Time) we'd get there around 4 and then to camp at dark. I'd be willing to push off sooner, rinse off some trail dust at Uncle Tom's and then get to camp for happy hour.

07JKSahara

I'd like to go back to Uncle Tom's Cabin, too. It is a 2 hr drive from Rocklin so if we left at 1:00 OST (Olson Standard Time) we'd get there around 4 and then to camp at dark. I'd be willing to push off sooner, rinse off some trail dust at Uncle Tom's and then get to camp for happy hour.

Works for me. I'm off all day and I'll likely be packed, so whenever. When Kyle gets out of bed and sees this, maybe he'll chime in. :bleh:

kyleolson

Works for me. I'm off all day and I'll likely be packed, so whenever. When Kyle gets out of bed and sees this, maybe he'll chime in. :bleh:

hahahaha.. out of bed.. so funny... :p

I will have the vehicle packed. I might be able to push off by noon.. I think Fitz is off too... Anyone else want to join us. Another idea.. is we could wheel in the Wentworth side to the camp site.. :)

Top Bottom