NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
OK OK .. I have been ignoring the thread since work has been kicking my butt... and well I was traveling for fun too. So I am trying to catch up on everything. Is anyone wanting to use my garage for storage for next weekend? (next weekend only Scott. No you can't store it there all summer). Also I don't know what time everyone is going up on Thursday but was gonna try to caravan with a few. Maybe a stop at Uncle Toms Cabin

:beer:

"Working" Riiiiiight! I've seen the pics, didn't look like work to me! :cheesy:

Depending on what time we head out of Livermore, I might take you up on that for my doors. That would save about 2hrs each way of interstate driving without the doors on.

What time are you planning on heading up from Rocklin?

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
hahahahahahaa... that is the best.. :)

I am gonna go topless doorless..... I think... well maybe I will.. No I better not. But. Well.. Maybe I will make a last minute decision, I never do that... :p

Do it! Like Scott said, all the cool kids are doing it! :cheesy:

kyleolson

"Working" Riiiiiight! I've seen the pics, didn't look like work to me! :cheesy:

Depending on what time we head out of Livermore, I might take you up on that for my doors. That would save about 2hrs each way of interstate driving without the doors on.

What time are you planning on heading up from Rocklin?

hahahaha... Maybe around 1.

ClarksAdventures

You going all the way to Tahoe next Wednesday? My buddy from MI is flying out for this. He fashions himself a "craft beer drinker" and asked if we could hit Russian River Brewery for some damn elderly beer. So, he flies in the 30th around noon, and I'm off work next Thursday (Oct 1), so we talked about hitting R.River and then heading over to Loon from there. Any interest? You can even stay with me Wed night if you want. Bobby say's you're cool, so that's enough for me.

That would be awesome. Let me see what I can work out. I was going to convoy with Davewashere super early on the first. But maybe I'll just come down earlier and do RR!

ClarksAdventures

Uggh. Got in my jeep for lunch today and the stupid check engine light just came on. It better be something easy. I noticed my oil pressure seems hi at 90's is. Thoughts? I'll check and see if there's a code after lunch.

BitBucket

Yes - We will probably be leaving O-dark-Thirty on Thursday morning - but need to make a stop by Pine Grove on the way. Still up in the air - What are the plans for the social guys to caravan up?

We were leaving on Wednesday and taking two days cruising up.

Top Bottom