NFL 2021

Ddays

Hooked
Donald is the man... probably my favorite player right now next to Kupp. 2 guys that stay humble and get shit done.

Guy was a beast his Sr year at Pitt. Everyone here was hoping he'd fall to us. Almost. He went two picks before our turn. Of course we're all partial to TJ Watt here, but man Donald is so fun to watch. In fact, they're very similar players - they both have motors that just don't ever quit.

TrailHunter

Hooked
I know it's late notice, but a friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl in Inglewood, CA at SoFi Stadium Sunday February 13th. They are box seats and he paid $3,500 per ticket, which includes the ride to and from the airport, lunch, dinner, a $400.00 bar tab and a pass to the winner's locker room after the game. What he didn't realize when he bought them last year was that it's on the same day as his wedding.

If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place It's at St. Paul's Church at 3 pm. Her name is Ashley. She's 5'4", about 100 pounds, a good cook, loves to fish and hunt and will clean your truck. She'll be the one in the white dress.

JAGS

Hooked
Because of The Who dat nation connection and the fact LA Rams aren’t the real LA football team (go raiders), I’ll be hoping the bengals and burrows pull off the Cinderella story.

I’m also not a rams fan for the bowl because all they had to do was beat SF in the season finally for the saints to make the playoffs.

I have nothing riding on the game and it’s more an excuse for hopefully some good BBQ, I just don’t think the rams will be able to put up enough points.

Brute

Hooked
Because of The Who dat nation connection and the fact LA Rams aren’t the real LA football team (go raiders), I’ll be hoping the bengals and burrows pull off the Cinderella story.

I’m also not a rams fan for the bowl because all they had to do was beat SF in the season finally for the saints to make the playoffs.

I have nothing riding on the game and it’s more an excuse for hopefully some good BBQ, I just don’t think the rams will be able to put up enough points.
I’m with you…Geaux Tigers…we were one pass away from tying the game with the Bengals in the wild card round of the playoffs…and they have been playing damn close games throughout the playoffs…just win baby…

TrailHunter

Hooked

You guys should get a room together.....

View attachment 372152
Just checked into our room at the Omni downtown…
Oh wait... you did.

Go R A M S!!! 😂😂😂

Brute

Hooked
Truth be told, if I had to bet on the game , my money would be on Arnold & Miller…Joe is going to be close and personal with those two studs all day…

TrailHunter

Hooked
Hardly watched regular season. But the playoffs might be some of the best games I’ve ever seen…..just in terms of scores/competitiveness. Agree. Hope the super bowl is the same. Congrats to the winner.
Very True. Playoffs were insane. May the best Team win.

Top Bottom