NFL 2021

WJCO

Meme King
I honestly haven't followed the story nor have I even seen the context of the emails, but I thought the NFL was all about 'freedom of speech.' Is that only when you're kneeling and disrespecting the very foundation that gives that freedom? Sorry if I can't keep up. Probably the same reason I don't watch this bullshit anymore.

Brute

Hooked
I honestly haven't followed the story nor have I even seen the context of the emails, but I thought the NFL was all about 'freedom of speech.' Is that only when you're kneeling and disrespecting the very foundation that gives that freedom? Sorry if I can't keep up. Probably the same reason I don't watch this bullshit anymore.
Yea…kinda like beating cops on the head with American flags at the Capitol…

WJCO

Meme King
Ed and others, I do apologize for any enjoyment of the NFL thread here that I derailed yesterday. Based on the direction the NFL has gone in the recent years, I've chosen not to watch it anymore and I know I've made my opinions clear as to why. But I realize some of you still do watch it and participate in this NFL thread (and participate in other non-Jeep threads) and still enjoy watching football. With that being said, in the future, I'll stay out of it other than the occasional Raiders jab of course. Carry on....

Ddays

Hooked
I’ll be in Sofi in two weeks rooting for…the Bungles…
I'm torn on this one. On one hand I like Burrow, and the Bengals have been the dregs of the division forever - be nice to see them win one.
On the other it's really hard to not cheer for Aaron Donald. Such a beast of a player. Hopefully it's as good a game as these playoffs have been.

Except for that one Steelers game..... :rolleyes:

TrailHunter

Hooked
I'm torn on this one. On one hand I like Burrow, and the Bengals have been the dregs of the division forever - be nice to see them win one.
On the other it's really hard to not cheer for Aaron Donald. Such a beast of a player. Hopefully it's as good a game as these playoffs have been.

Except for that one Steelers game..... :rolleyes:
Donald is the man... probably my favorite player right now next to Kupp. 2 guys that stay humble and get shit done.

Top Bottom