NFL 2021

Brute

Hooked
So….Mr Ddays…what is our wager on next weeks game?…Steelers are going to be hard to beat at home…

Ddays

Hooked
Gruden is gone…he was one of the worst coaching decisions made by ownership in the history of the Raiders…
Holy hell - I just read that. I certainly don't condone what he said, but on the other hand, how can things you've said privately to a friend
be brought into the public eye 10 years later and be used against you? Face it, we've all said and done things between friends that really don't
look good when viewed by someone that's not in your circle.

TrailHunter

Hooked
Holy hell - I just read that. I certainly don't condone what he said, but on the other hand, how can things you've said privately to a friend
be brought into the public eye 10 years later and be used against you? Face it, we've all said and done things between friends that really don't
Agreed... Saying the Raiders are Gay ... isn’t homophobic.. it’s just facts. 😂

Brute

Hooked
The idiot used his work email while he was with ESPN and emailed several people multiple times over many years…this was t a one off drunk comment at a Christmas party. It came to light during an investigation into the Washington Football Team…I’m sure many more people are sweating right now…

Top Bottom