New evo high and tight rear bumper

Looks great. Yeah it's a lot of cutting an there's no going back now, but it's a clean tight look that will never get old. Let's be honest, most of us that like the bumperless look will never get a bumper.
If we did, it would be this high clearance one IMO
Don't regret it man[emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Eves new rear bumper..

Just seen Evos new high an tight rear bumper and man i am loving the look and departure angles. Thinking about swapping out my rear bumper soon. Does anyone have pics or any feed back of how they like their high and tight rear bumper?

Just seen Evos new high an tight rear bumper and man i am loving the look and departure angles. Thinking about swapping out my rear bumper soon. Does anyone have pics or any feed back of how they like their high and tight rear bumper?

I merged your thread here to this existing one if you're okay with that.

Looks like the same cutting as the crawler conceptz skinny. You can have a hitch with any setup if you have a torch and welder

LOL!! Clearly, I'm nowhere near the badass that some seem to be as the need the cut off a structural cross member, one that's been designed to tow off of, one that will cause as much as 1/2" of frame distortion if removed and all just to gain a bit more departure angle is something that I think is completely retarded.

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

Top Bottom