New evo high and tight rear bumper

rogerk93

So FedEx just surprised me and delivered it a day early so here are some pics of what it looks like. I never had anything come with more shipping peanuts before. 1121161532.jpg1121161533.jpgIMG_20161121_155532_01.jpgIMG_20161121_155535_01.jpgIMG_20161121_155540_01.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's awesome! Can't wait to see it installed Roger! Once you do you have to come back down to Rausch so I can see it in person

That's sharp Roger! That's one of the few bumpers I'd want to run! looking forward to seeing that in person.

Hope you post up a good write up of the install of the bumper, been very curious about it since it came out.

Thanks guy. when I first seen it I was concerned to how strong it actually is because of how small it is compared to others, But for its size it is beefy for its size and has weight to it. I'm sure it will take a few hits backing into trees that randomly appears on the trails.

Sent from my VS990 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I like it. Wonder if theres a way to run an evolever with this bumper?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Evo told me it does not work with the evolever suspension. Poison Spyder was able to get evolever to work with their BFH on their JKOH build so I'm betting there's enough room, just need to do some cutting and fab work on the evolever mounts/cage/rear crossmember/bumper. I'd really like to see what EVO comes up with on their trailing arm setup though if running something like this bumper.

Top Bottom