Music - What are you listening to?

Aceisback

Hooked
I've seen him in Honolulu, San Francisco, Red Rocks before...he never fails to put on a great show...
This will be my third time. While I enjoy and appreciate his music and talent as a solo artist I would give a left nut to see Black Country Communion. That is an extremely talented group of musicians right there.
Just saw The Winery Dogs last Thursday and they were also outstanding. Ritchie Kotzen is extremely underrated in America’s music scene.🤷‍♂️

Aceisback

Hooked
Going to see these guys tonight. Always loved Tommy’s shredding in Tesla. He’s gotten clean now and obviously back to slinging some mean guitar.

Had tenth row for Rush in 2008 at Red Rocks. Tenth row there is like sitting on the edge of the stage in most other places! What an awesome venue!
4th row for me in maybe 1984, but in San Diego. My ears were ringing for a couple of days. That is when they had been around for quite a while already.

Aceisback

Hooked
Stopped in Hanford when I had skin cancer surgery last week and saw this bench that the city did as a tribute to Mr Perry. So I’m listening to their best song.🤘
IMG_0075.jpeg IMG_0075.jpeg

Top Bottom