Music - What are you listening to?

Ddays

Hooked
CMT has pulled this because someone deemed it Racist and people were offended.
So, I am now on a Country Music bender, Jason, Toby, Trace...

Well as someone who doesn’t care for Country music at all I have to say that I appreciate his message. And if that makes me a racist then I’ll wear that badge with honor. They should ask Kenosha about taking care of a small town. Worked out very well for them.👍
‘Murica
I had to turn to AI for that one. Damn, there's too many pussies out there these days.

View attachment 392778

Didn't see that you posted this yesterday in this thread.

It's getting very difficult to not believe we are not accelerating towards some desired endgame. I haven't figured it out and maybe never will, but it's apparent we are all being goaded into something.

Aceisback

Hooked
If you like six strings you may enjoy eighteen even more. Solid tune all the way through but the guitar attack starts around 1:53.
Crank it.🤘

Jsouder53

Hooked
Was invited to the Wildlands Festival in Big Sky this weekend. Tonight’s headliner was Lord Huron (which was phenomenal) and tomorrow is Foo Fighters. I forget who were the opening two bands…

Almost forgot to mention, it poured on us and apparently snowed on the peaks since it was in the 40’s.
IMG_3251.jpeg IMG_3230.jpeg IMG_3218.jpeg

Ddays

Hooked
Was invited to the Wildlands Festival in Big Sky this weekend. Tonight’s headliner was Lord Huron (which was phenomenal) and tomorrow is Foo Fighters. I forget who were the opening two bands…

Almost forgot to mention, it poured on us and apparently snowed on the peaks since it was in the 40’s.
View attachment 393738 View attachment 393739 View attachment 393740

trying to get out there next year for the Under the Big Sky fest. The lineups for that are ridiculous

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Top Bottom