Music - What are you listening to?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have many but what do you suggest? I like music, Jeeps, off-roading, exploring National Parks, college football, college basketball, NASCAR, and so much more. But I am open to suggestions. Other than following people who’s post I don’t care for around on public sites. I just scroll right on past them and don’t give it another thought. Have I offended you in some way?
No need to reply to anymore of my posts, just scroll on by. I’ll leave you with this:
You take things way to literal and borderline spam. I know the internet is new and we are just figuring it out but you’ll get the hang of it.

Aceisback

Hooked
You take things way to literal and borderline spam. I know the internet is new and we are just figuring it out but you’ll get the hang of it.
You said get a hobby. Is asking what you suggest taking it way too literal?
Curious as to how posting a video in a what are you listening to thread considered spam? Seriously, I would like to know. Is that not what this thread and the meme thread are for, posting songs and memes? I mean if that’s how you are accusing of taking things literally then I guess guilty as charged.🤷‍♂️

The postings are fine. I imagine that it is the exceedingly large volume of daily postings which are being complained about. There is quite a lot more to read every day.

The Accuair giveaway did not help either since a whole lot of people joined just so they could enter, and that created a lot more stuff to read every day.

Aceisback

Hooked
Jeesus Christ, what did you expect? Chill out somewhat & quit doin this on the threads
Some of you fuggers crack me up. Don’t be a hater because you got no game. I’m sure as long as this site has been around that you can go in and do one click of a button and it makes my posts invisible to you. Or just keep on scrolling.🤷‍♂️ is it really not that simple? I don’t waste my time reacting to posts that I don’t find interesting and I damn sure don’t take the time to respond to them.
Life is simple, don’t partake of that which you don’t enjoy. Rock On and have an awesome day.🤘

TrailHunter

Hooked
Some of you fuggers crack me up. Don’t be a hater because you got no game. I’m sure as long as this site has been around that you can go in and do one click of a button and it makes my posts invisible to you. Or just keep on scrolling.🤷‍♂️ is it really not that simple? I don’t waste my time reacting to posts that I don’t find interesting and I damn sure don’t take the time to respond to them.
Life is simple, don’t partake of that which you don’t enjoy. Rock On and have an awesome day.🤘
I think the problem is we do keep scrolling.... and keep seeing your f'n posts. Lol Basically you Bogart the thread sometimes. Thats all. Don't read into it so much. The content is good... but it gets a little tiring and others posts get missed because of it. But you be you... just how I see it.

Ddays

Hooked

Funny

Folks that give advice are usually not haters. Free country- you do you I guess. 🤘

WJCO

Meme King
You are so overthinking this. Happy Easter, by the way.

CalSgt

Hooked
You need to find a hobby.
I have many but what do you suggest? I like music, Jeeps, doing enough cocaine and methamphetamine to kill Charlie Sheen then smashing the "post reply" button harder, faster, and more often than a retarded kid tugs his unit.

Anyway...

I got my Aftershock tickets ordered, decided to just do Friday only. I can only tolerate geeked out tweakers, fat sweaty dudes in fishnets, and Sacramento heat/humidity for one day per year, especially when beers are $20.

AS23_Official_Admat_e6935910-8810-481b-8407-ff6faedbbffd.jpg

Aceisback

Hooked
Anyway...

I got my Aftershock tickets ordered, decided to just do Friday only. I can only tolerate geeked out tweakers, fat sweaty dudes in fishnets, and Sacramento heat/humidity for one day per year, especially when beers are $20.

View attachment 387889
I’ll more than likely be down at Power Trip that same weekend. Desert Trip was quite the show and some of the Power Trip bands are getting on up there in age so I choose that one.
Would love to see Godsmack a few more times before they call it a day.🤘

Top Bottom