Lift advice

Best thing you can do is go the Evo level or rancho sport. Both of those will fit 35 easily. The rancho is more of the complete considering it has both shocks and bump stops. I'm running both on my 2 jeeps. The tires will run about 1600 mounted and balanced. At least that's what my nitto Tera grapplers cost. New wheels can be as cheap as 200$ a set for steel or as much as 800-900$ for some descent ones. Anyways stay away from 4 in lift cause it will look like crap on your 35. And you can easily do the 2 lifts that I suggested and most everyone else will suggest the same thing. Good luck

Thanks a lot. Do u have links for those lifts u can post for me?

Thanks a lot. Do u have links for those lifts u can post for me?

Rancho: http://www.amazon.com/Rancho-RS66109BR9-Suspension-System/dp/B007ISVZ1K

$467 shipped, and Rancho has a rebate on the kit right now too.

That leaves you about $2k on wheels and tires, or roughly $400 per wheel/tire combo. That ought to be pretty easy, Cooper ATP's are only $230 per in 315/70/17, and 17" wheels ought to be easy to find under $125 per wheel. Find some you like, and Discount can get you taken care of.

If you wheel hard enough to rub tiresw, then do a fender trim. Will look good, function well, and keep you under budget.

You can run 37s with the budget boost 2.5 from rough country and some minor trimming on the rear pinch weld. I did it for months, after that I picked up some used 3.5in springs and added that on, so 6 total inches and didn't need to change out my arms or my driveshafts or add brake lines and everything runs smooth geometry is all kosher. You don't need to spend thousands to go big.

You can run 37s with the budget boost 2.5 from rough country and some minor trimming on the rear pinch weld. I did it for months, after that I picked up some used 3.5in springs and added that on, so 6 total inches and didn't need to change out my arms or my driveshafts or add brake lines and everything runs smooth geometry is all kosher. You don't need to spend thousands to go big.

I think this is the first time I've seen someone say you could lift more than 3" and not change ANY of those things out.

Brake likes I'm going to change just because I would like the extra room but I still have 3-4 inches of droop before they even come close to taught

Top Bottom