Lane87's Build

Lane87

Well just wanted to give everyone an update. I ended up finishing up the driver side D-ring mount late last night. The temperature dropped quick so it took forever for the paint to dry.. so here's a brief list of all the things i managed to get accomplished yesterday.

-trimmed Bushwacker Rear Corner guards to fit Trektop
-Installed Trektop NX
-Cut and painted rear frame rails
-Installed EVO rear D-ring mounts
-cut off shock boots
-Put doors back on (just in time for the rain)
-oh, and i managed to cut myself with a box cutter and burn myself pretty good.

Lane87

Just ordered HD battery terminals and another set of D-rings.

Next is going to be a stinger or brawler bar. Still haven't decided if I want to go the expensive route and buy the EVO Stinger and EVO fairlead light mount or If i want to go with the Pure Jeep "stinger" which comes with light mount tabs... It'll be $395 to go the EVO route or just $140 to do the PureJeep..

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It would probably be the same in the end. I would rather buy right from the company and give them the money instead of a supplier. How do you think they get away with free shipping? ;)

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Yeah thats basically the only reason I go through northridge...well esp with my tire carrier from genright which was actually cheaper to get from northridge since genright wanted like 250 to ship it

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
well i know where im ordering once i make up my mind on sliders instead of NR.....those i just cant decide if I should get them coated or do it myself

Lane87

well i know where im ordering once i make up my mind on sliders instead of NR.....those i just cant decide if I should get them coated or do it myself

If it were me I would get coated.. but that's just because I'm OCD and would want all the black to match..

Top Bottom