Lane87's Build

Lane87

I contacted Bryan and he said he is selling them around 660 (depending on your local tax rate) shipped to your door. Not sure if it was SuperTop or 4wd, but it seems there has been a price hike! :grayno:

Yeah I saw it was way more expensive now. Since I live in PA I even have to pax sales tax through eBay.. I ended up getting it for 640 shipped.. I had to hurry up and order cuz they guy that bought my hard top is picking it up today. Thankfully the weather is nice.

Tackerdown

Banned
Yeah I saw it was way more expensive now. Since I live in PA I even have to pax sales tax through eBay.. I ended up getting it for 640 shipped.. I had to hurry up and order cuz they guy that bought my hard top is picking it up today. Thankfully the weather is nice.

If you run into any snags your more than welcome to borrow my hard top. Just let me know.

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
cant wait to see it with the nx top...thinking about getting one myself but want to see it in person first

Lane87

I've only seen one in person once. I think you should rock one, I love the look of a 2door with the nx. Everyone and their mother has it for the 4 door like me but it still looks exotic on a 2 door IMO.

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
maybe after some other parts ill look at getting one again, with my oem top being new its not something I need really, but I do want tinted windows which would be around 350 new so for a little more it makes sense.

also emailed northridge about the light mount so if i hear anything on availability I will let you know

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I contacted Bryan and he said he is selling them around 660 (depending on your local tax rate) shipped to your door. Not sure if it was SuperTop or 4wd, but it seems there has been a price hike! :grayno:

Should have called him. You never know what they can do for you. :thumb:

Lane87

Well they guy came and got the top today. Looks pretty good although its a 2wd..

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365642621.100506.jpg

And look what arrived just in time!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1365642708.499336.jpg

I can't believe how fast it got here! The free shipping was supposed to be 5 days.. I got it the day after it shipped!

I was able to get as far as the bikini top section so far.. The front latches won't latch though.. I'm going to give it a good bake in the sun tomorrow and jump back in. Pics coming soon!

Tackerdown

Banned
Well they guy came and got the top today. Looks pretty good although its a 2wd..

View attachment 23973

And look what arrived just in time!

View attachment 23975

I can't believe how fast it got here! The free shipping was supposed to be 5 days.. I got it the day after it shipped!

I was able to get as far as the bikini top section so far.. The front latches won't latch though.. I'm going to give it a good bake in the sun tomorrow and jump back in. Pics coming soon!
2 wd that's strange, thats awesome it came so fast. it took Dee , Joel and I to get ours to latch the first time. what a mother f er.

Top Bottom