Lane87's Build

doubt it, well at least not for a while. I do have this thought in the back of my mind that i should have just went evo for everything....but dont see the need yet

Since the Evo sliders weld on I hear its pretty hard to get the rock skins on underneath them

Since the Evo sliders weld on I hear its pretty hard to get the rock skins on underneath them

was thinking a diff skin, but yeah prolly wouldnt do the side skins either. Im sure someone else will chime in but I think eddie said before it can be done after they are installed. Just need to loosten up the body mounts on each side I think to get them on.

was thinking a diff skin, but yeah prolly wouldnt do the side skins either. Im sure someone else will chime in but I think eddie said before it can be done after they are installed. Just need to loosten up the body mounts on each side I think to get them on.

You're right, i remember reading that now that you mention it.

HD Battery Terminals and D-rings showed up in the mail today.. I'm at work so I haven't gotten to see them yet.. hopefully I can get the Optima Yellow top Friday before the trip.

So lets take a vote- What should I purchase next?

1. CB- (antenna, antenna mount, coax)
2. Stinger (I think I've decided to get the EVO one)

Yes do this and it can be done.

HD Battery Terminals and D-rings showed up in the mail today.. I'm at work so I haven't gotten to see them yet.. hopefully I can get the Optima Yellow top Friday before the trip.

So lets take a vote- What should I purchase next?

1. CB- (antenna, antenna mount, coax)
2. Stinger (I think I've decided to get the EVO one)

CB.

Hey Lane,

Just curious how do you like uour Quadretec winch? I'm looking to purchase one myself.

i have one. i have the Q9000. really decent winch for the prince in my opinion. only used it once. it winchs pretty fast and i was able to pull a 4 door out of some pretty thick mud with it.

Quadretec has them on sale right now. You have an EVO 1/4 Pounder correct? Fit pretty good?

If I have not mentioned it yet your rig looks pretty sweet!

Pete

Quadretec has them on sale right now. You have an EVO 1/4 Pounder correct? Fit pretty good?

If I have not mentioned it yet your rig looks pretty sweet!

Pete

Thanks!! and yes I have the EVO 1/4 pounder. It fit fine. I was able to install it by myself with no problems.

I'll vote cb also. Being in the front of a group more than once I've found that tha lack of communication is a real bitch .

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll vote cb also. Being in the front of a group more than once I've found that tha lack of communication is a real bitch .

Sent from my PC36100 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I could imagine. It's crazy that the antenna, cable and mount are more than a cheap cb..

I'm going to have to put a few mods on hold.. I need to get a new windshield, new battery, and maybe a new clock spring..

Yellow top in!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366418047.324864.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366418047.324864.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 133
  • ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366418063.387224.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1366418063.387224.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 137
Top Bottom