JL-EXPERIENCE : REUNION - PART 2 | Rock Crawling Fun in Arizona

I’ll echo a few folks about the Driving line footage. But to be fair, they had a different objective being that they had sponsor obligations. They still did a fantastic job and credit has to be given to their crew for the quality. They are a talented bunch. However, Eddie and Cindy put their entire heart and soul into bringing us along for the adventure and they exhaust themselves to no end to give us the absolute best they can and it shows. I too was yawning after a few minutes and couldn’t even get through the whole 7 minutes. Very grateful and thankful that Eddie and Cindy were there, were able to capture great footage and above all, willing to do so.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

BaddestCross

I’ll echo a few folks about the Driving line footage. But to be fair, they had a different objective being that they had sponsor obligations. They still did a fantastic job and credit has to be given to their crew for the quality. They are a talented bunch. However, Eddie and Cindy put their entire heart and soul into bringing us along for the adventure and they exhaust themselves to no end to give us the absolute best they can and it shows. I too was yawning after a few minutes and couldn’t even get through the whole 7 minutes. Very grateful and thankful that Eddie and Cindy were there, were able to capture great footage and above all, willing to do so.

Yeah... Their footage was clean and the edits were nice. It just made me remember why I enjoy Wayalife videos. Anyone can get videos of Jeeps doing Jeep things, but not everyone can tell a story.

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Kd7irm

Eddie and Cindy, another great video. Don’t sell yourselves short, you guys are first class film makers. You guys have always had some of the most detailed and well scored videos. I’m not a hugely public person and I’ve got to say that I’ve been a long time lurker on this forum but an even longer lurker of your YouTube stuff, lol. Have enjoyed them more than 90% of other YouTube content, no joke. Part of the perfection with your productions is that it is real, your not there to just film it, your intimately involved and real wheelers, and it shows when folks are watching, they are there with you, you invite them in and treat the viewers as part of the group. You and Cindy talk to your viewers rather than at them. Simply another great piece of kit from you guys, I can’t wait for part 3.... :)

Eddie and Cindy, another great video. Don’t sell yourselves short, you guys are first class film makers. You guys have always had some of the most detailed and well scored videos. I’m not a hugely public person and I’ve got to say that I’ve been a long time lurker on this forum but an even longer lurker of your YouTube stuff, lol. Have enjoyed them more than 90% of other YouTube content, no joke. Part of the perfection with your productions is that it is real, your not there to just film it, your intimately involved and real wheelers, and it shows when folks are watching, they are there with you, you invite them in and treat the viewers as part of the group. You and Cindy talk to your viewers rather than at them. Simply another great piece of kit from you guys, I can’t wait for part 3.... :)

^^^ this^^^ WAYALIFE IS THE G.O.A.T!!!

jdofmemi

Well, I finally got time to watch this. What a great video of a fun trail.

Before this, I thought the closest I would see a Jeep to flopping over without actually going over was Rubicat on the Sibling Rivalry video.

I must say Mel topped that one, and by a long ways too. And then, he was so cool about it, like it was just another day.

Now I'm looking forward to part 3

Thank you

Jeepfan30

Excellent video as usual. Kudos to Eddie and Cindy for being able to seamlesly wheel and record at the same time..and for Tactical Jeeps for testing the limits of the JL drivetrain!

Great video. nice to see all the JL's out rock crawling. not so nice to see the body damage on your rear corners. Curious if the guys panning for gold found anything. All they had to do is look up at the jeeps . that was a gold mine line of jeeps right there.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

Yeah... Their footage was clean and the edits were nice. It just made me remember why I enjoy Wayalife videos. Anyone can get videos of Jeeps doing Jeep things, but not everyone can tell a story.

We are truly flattered that you guys would say as much, thank you. We try really hard and really just want to do our best at what we do - capture our experiences to the best of our ability and share it with all of you.

Thank you, we really do appreciate it and again, it was great to meet you and your family. Looking forward to showing some of the fun we had out on your property in the next episode :)

Great job of filming, enjoyed watching - wish I was there with my JKUR

Thank you. We're so glad you enjoyed it :)

Their Video was like a Trailer for Wayalife's Feature Film. Haha.

LOL!! You're too kind.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I finally got time to watch this. What a great video of a fun trail.

Before this, I thought the closest I would see a Jeep to flopping over without actually going over was Rubicat on the Sibling Rivalry video.

I must say Mel topped that one, and by a long ways too. And then, he was so cool about it, like it was just another day.

Now I'm looking forward to part 3

Thank you

LOL!! Well, I'm gonna tell you now that all the biggest wheeling we did on this trip happened in this video. Hope you won't be too disappointed with the next one.

Finally got to watch it. Man what a good video!!!!!

Thank you. We're so glad you liked it :)

Excellent video as usual. Kudos to Eddie and Cindy for being able to seamlesly wheel and record at the same time..and for Tactical Jeeps for testing the limits of the JL drivetrain!

I won't lie, it would be a hell of a lot easier filming everything it we didn't have to drive our Jeep as well. But then, we wouldn't really be a part of the experience. Glad you enjoyed our little video.

Excellent video as usual!!

Thank you :)

Great video. nice to see all the JL's out rock crawling. not so nice to see the body damage on your rear corners. Curious if the guys panning for gold found anything. All they had to do is look up at the jeeps . that was a gold mine line of jeeps right there.

:cheesy: So much truth right there. :D

Turbo21

Awesome video. Love how Mel perfectly placed his Jeep on 2 wheels so you could see the Evo graphic on the roof. Was surely staged. Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Epic, truly epic!

Thank you. We're so glad you would say as much. :cool:

Awesome video. Love how Mel perfectly placed his Jeep on 2 wheels so you could see the Evo graphic on the roof. Was surely staged. Lmao

:doh: The truth comes out :cheesy:

Great videos as per usual. Some of those positions would’ve made me poop my pants!

LOL!! There were more than a few really tight situations for sure :crazyeyes:

Shadow's_Jeep

Caught the Bug
Fantastic Video, just finished watching it.

His: 2009 Wrangler Unlimited X
3.8- 6 Speed Manual
Her's: 2016 Renegade Latitude
2.4,9 Speed Automatic.

Top Bottom