JKU soft or hard - your experience ?

Robin.CT

I think we are fortunate in South Africa. It sounds like you don't get both State side. When you buy a new Wrangler here, irrespective of model, you get both soft top and hard top..
It is generally far too hot to keep just the soft top on, and if your jeep is your daily driver, it gets a bit annoying..
That being said... There is nothing like whipping that soft top off, and getting the full Jeep experience...

1BAMFR

I run my hardtop year round...I remove the 2 front panels alot though...On long nice weekends I will occasionally go topless and doorless!:thumb:

White_JKU

Hey

please can you give me advices about experiences about softtop hardtop of JKU ??

Thanks..

Pavel

P.S. I think, i take Sahara (black) unlimited, automatic and petrol fuel 3,6 ..thanks guyes !!:thumb:

I live in the south.. I owned a 2011 JKU with a hard top and hated it... couldn't take it off with ease as I live in apartments and have no real place to store it.

I bought a 2012 JKU a few month afterwards and went with a soft top... now I have the Trektop NX.

In our climate here in the south. Soft top is the way to go!

j.house013

Up in North Idaho hard top is a must but mine is off most of the summer.
My build sheet I requested from Jeep stated that my Jk came with a full soft top, hard top and a "sun rider" soft top. Anybody else notice the same thing?

Top Bottom