Jk6 hellcat

Brute

Hooked
I'm talking about what looks like the fuel full on the load floor. Esp since the factory filter is gone.

That's a temp fuel fill port...eventually there will be a 25 gal alum fuel cell in the bed along with a bed cage to mount the spare tire, which will be on a gas assist struts to access to an alum storage box to house the recovery gear...

Brute

Hooked
Now I love my Jeep, but if that showed up on my doorstep I'd be looking for an old square body Dart to put it in. Very nice!

My dad owned a Dodge Dart...I know what you're talking about...he also owned a Plymouth GTX with a 440...another Mopar classic

Skid_Kid

This build reminds me of the when the coyote strapped his ass to a acme rocket to try and catch the roadrunner.....

Brute

Hooked
body off for engine install.jpg engine in.jpg engine looking good.jpg engine crush or hand crush.jpg

I love the look on this guys face; either he has a big engine crush, or his hand is getting crushed...

jesse3638

Hooked
Of course. The inner 12 year old still loves seeing that.

Just a few things guys will always find fun and amusing no matter their age: 1) Doing burnouts, 2) Doing donuts, 3) Farts. Maybe the common denominator is they all create clouds. Clouds of smoke, dust, and gas...;).

I really want to see this finished looks to be awesome. Reminds me a build in the Titan forum I'm also a member of. A guy took the 2006 Titan's VK56DE motor and put it into a 1983 Nissan/Datsun 280ZX GL. That was pretty cool too and he did it just to do it. Wanted a one off daily driver..haha

Top Bottom