Jeep Wrangler JK - fromt 33" to 37"

Brute

Hooked
Hi,

this Weekend I have tested my new tires.

JKU with 4,5" and 40" Tires. Looks incredible.

imag7867uek3p.jpg

img_20170930_163145mwjrv.jpg

The area:

imag78537hkb2.jpg

Thx.

Das ist ein gut looking Jeep...(no sprechen sie Dueutsch)

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

monstrousmac

Caught the Bug
Germany

For after market parts that are German TUV approved. Talk to ASP-Eberle, he is out of Stuttgart. I know Joe personally. Tell him Mark from Spangdahlem sent you.

Foley

Das ist ein gut looking Jeep...(no sprechen sie Dueutsch)

@monstrousmac: Yes, I'm know the guys from ASB Eberle really good - they hited the mud with me this weekend. Unfortunately, not all of the parts ASP offer are TÜV approved. Most of the poison spyder bumpers arent TÜV aproved because they are to short.

Lg

Foley

Hi,

this weekend i found some time to work on the XJ. The XJ have now a 2" Lift. Springs are Old Men Emu - shocks are JK stock shocks.

img_20171021_16162121u53.jpg

img_20171021_162355t1ue6.jpg

img_20171021_175758nguhc.jpg

img_20171021_181947dnu6u.jpg

After a little trimming there is no rubbing (if i drive on the street).

I think i will put some flat fender on it to get more room for flexing.

Lg

Last edited:

Foley

Hi,

yesterday I replaced my front FOX Shocks 2.0 with OME Bp51.

If you are interested in the BP51 I recommend to dont go with the OME shock specs. Take a look at the first picture - Fox says that my shocks are for 1,5, up to 3,5" lift hight. The Bp51 have the same lenght, but OME says there shocks are made for 4-6" lift hight. I think the BP51 are way to short for up to 6" lift. But they are perfect for my 2.5" AEV suspension.

2ynykx.jpeg

The BP51 also come with a new shock mount. Looks solid.

1f5xiu.jpg

I like the way the reservoir is mountet.

5d4x4s.jpeg

4cnyfa.jpeg

Lg

Foley

Hi,

today i picked up my "new" Warn8274. I just wait for my new bumper. The 8274 won't fit the AEV ... :/

img_20171216_165551lco6a.jpg

img_20171216_165601v8qz2.jpg

img_20171216_165614rdr63.jpg

2018 will be awesome :crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

Last edited:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Hey Buddy,

i found a company who can make the PS Brawler Mid Type Bumper street legal. Okay, there is a big "maybee" but i hope it works.

http://shop.poisonspyder.com/JK-Brawler-MID-Front-Bumper-Tabs-p/17-63-010-d.htm

If it dosn't work - I don't know with witch bumper I will go. Do you have a tipp?

Lg

Does street legal there mean it has to be full width?
Sorry I don’t really know what to recommend for full width bumpers. I used to have the AEV, it was the only full width I liked but, decided to switch to a stubby.

Brute

Hooked
Not sure where I've seen it, but someone makes a modular bumper that you can unbolt the ends if you want for a bit more tire clearance on the trail...but of course you would need to stow the ends; not sure how practical it would be, not to mention the extra work involved

Foley

Not sure where I've seen it, but someone makes a modular bumper that you can unbolt the ends if you want for a bit more tire clearance on the trail...but of course you would need to stow the ends; not sure how practical it would be, not to mention the extra work involved

Hi,

you mean bumpers like the Rugged Ridge XHD? The XHD Bumper is street legal, if you bolt the corners on.

But my problem is, thath I need a bumper where i can mount the Warn8472 on it like Poison Spyder. You cant bolt the 8472 into the bumper, because there isn't enough room.

Lg

SSRuger

You can take a look at the Metalcloak bumpers since they are fully modular. I don't know if they will fit that winch but you probably can email them to ask. You can also look at the ARB Deluxe bumper.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Have you considered rock hard? Check out the Patriot full width. Winch mounts on top and Rock Hard is really good about custom orders on certain things. It would take longer to get but I think you could order it direct with out the hoop if that was an issue. It's not a true stinger but not sure if it's still a problem. The angle on the ends helps a little with tire clearance better than some other full size bumpers as well.

http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-5006.htm

Sounds like what you need, and they are a sponsor here.

Foley

You can take a look at the Metalcloak bumpers since they are fully modular. I don't know if they will fit that winch but you probably can email them to ask. You can also look at the ARB Deluxe bumper.

Hi,

Unfortunately, the Metalclak and ARB Bumper haven't enough room for the 8274

Have you considered rock hard? Check out the Patriot full width. Winch mounts on top and Rock Hard is really good about custom orders on certain things. It would take longer to get but I think you could order it direct with out the hoop if that was an issue. It's not a true stinger but not sure if it's still a problem. The angle on the ends helps a little with tire clearance better than some other full size bumpers as well.

http://www.rockhard4x4.com/product_p/rh-5006.htm

Sounds like what you need, and they are a sponsor here.

Yep - Sound good. I will contact them if the can made one without the hoop. I'm curious how mutch the shipping to Germany will be ... Thank you for this Tipp!

Great winch! It’s on my list for my scrambler. They’ve been around for ever and are extremely reliable and fast.

Yes, still a good Winch till today. You can't brake this thing!

Lg

SSRuger

Hi,

Unfortunately, the Metalclak and ARB Bumper haven't enough room for the 8274

Yep - Sound good. I will contact them if the can made one without the hoop. I'm curious how mutch the shipping to Germany will be ... Thank you for this Tipp!

Yes, still a good Winch till today. You can't brake this thing!

Lg
Since those don't work there is also LOD Destroyer. You can order without the hoop. I love my destroyer rear have not decided what I want for a front bumper yet though.
https://lodoffroad.com/products/jee...apatalk.com/byo?rid=73415]WAYALIFE mobile app

SSRuger

I didn't realize that that winch mounted to it's face and not it's bottom. Might be able to look at one of the bumpers that the winch mounts on the top of it and get the warn mounting plate. It might take a little bit of modifying to get the warn plate to mount but it might be your easiest option.

Top Bottom