Jeep Photo Challenge

Moochie

I think I saw a Hummer on a trail about 5 years ago. I've never seen a FJ on any of the trails we drive on. I know they are out there somewhere.

MTG

Caught the Bug
I think I saw a Hummer on a trail about 5 years ago. I've never seen a FJ on any of the trails we drive on. I know they are out there somewhere.

People take those off road? You're kidding right?

I think an FJ showed up for a warmachines702 run one time. I wasn't there but I heard he was insistent on going despite being warned and spent the better part of the night being dragged over obstacles.

GCM 2

Damn Greg! I hope you bought that Extended Warranty!?!

Sent by Pony Express

All is well with EVOJEEP :rock: Those were easy on the jeep, you should see a few of the hard landings that are in my photo album. I canceled out my warranty about 3 1/2 years ago when I dropped the jeep off at Off Road Evolution, maybe the radio/navigation is still covered :thinking:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Well so far I can't play but it's a cool thread.

As for the FJs I have seen 2-3 out on some of the easier Colorado trails I've been on but never on the harder trails.

Firewrangler

Thinking....one of the guys that comes in to the station in the morning has a hummer!!! Maybe I can get him to get it stuck in the ditch so I can get a little photo op before I go home!

Top Bottom