Jeep Photo Challenge

Shaved Ice

I am on a motorcycle forum with a similar thread. The rule there is the photo must be taken within the last 24 hours. The purpose of that thread is to make you get out and ride. Is that the case here or is the only requirement that the photo be of your Jeep?

MrJ3sser

I am on a motorcycle forum with a similar thread. The rule there is the photo must be taken within the last 24 hours. The purpose of that thread is to make you get out and ride. Is that the case here or is the only requirement that the photo be of your Jeep?

It looks like we are having enough problems with current rules. We better not add more. :naw:

SPIELUHR

It looks like we are having enough problems with current rules. We better not add more. :naw:

bahahaha this is true maybe the next photo should be . . . . " of you sitting in your jeep at the library reading a book called " how to follow rules for dummies " "

pvanweelden

Ok I will change the challenge then. New Challenge Picture of your Jeep at or with a drive in movie theater in the background.

Here's my Jeep at a closed drive in theater, but you can see the screen in the background
DriveIn-PioneerPark.jpg

next challenge- a pic of your jeep on Moab rim

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
Jeep on the beach!!

View attachment 41088

Next challenge. Your jeep "stacked" with at least one other jeep.

Your tire must climb theirs

Getting this thread back on track :crazyeyes:

Here is a very old pic of Moby (from the 2008 Off Road Expo) climbing EVO 1 :)

main.php

Next challenge - Let's see a pic of your Jeep next to a state sign.

1043862_489352251145529_581849635_n.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
A 2fer shot on the way to the 2012 JKX

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1374638830.871884.jpg

Next up a pic of your jeep next to an old abandoned vehicle.

Top Bottom