Jeep kids

black pearl

Hooked
Got my son one of these for his 2nd birthday after seeing how cool these are in this thread.

I thought I was going to be married to the remote but he got the hang of it super quick. The range on the remote is really good though! Had to stop him from driving into a few ponds!

View attachment 284257

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

I probably play with the one I got my daughter, just as much as she dose. [emoji57][emoji23]
They are a lot of fun

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I.Y.A.M.Y.A.S.

Got my son one of these for his 2nd birthday after seeing how cool these are in this thread.

I thought I was going to be married to the remote but he got the hang of it super quick. The range on the remote is really good though! Had to stop him from driving into a few ponds!

View attachment 284257

I agree on the remote range. I use my rangefinder for target practice in my yard. So far I’m able to control her out to my 70 yard target area without a hitch. Haven’t tried any further because I’d lose sight of her. Glad you are happy with yours. There are some out there that almost kept me from buying ours, but so glad we did. Can’t wait to see how it handles in a light dusting of snow.

Breer

Caught the Bug
I agree on the remote range. I use my rangefinder for target practice in my yard. So far I’m able to control her out to my 70 yard target area without a hitch. Haven’t tried any further because I’d lose sight of her. Glad you are happy with yours. There are some out there that almost kept me from buying ours, but so glad we did. Can’t wait to see how it handles in a light dusting of snow.
He would drive over to sit in front of some cows and the main gate was there to the road. He tried to go out the gate and I was able to turn him away at 100 yards probably. Maybe a little less. But very impressed.

The slow start feature makes people think it doesn't have enough power I feel like. It's kind of annoying but not a big deal and it doesn't bother him at all.

Top Bottom