Jeep kids

TrailHunter

Hooked
EricInUtah;961935 My youngest son loves the Jeep. He will go out and just sit in it by himself in the driveway. Sent from my iPhone using [url=http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=73415 said:
WAYALIFE mobile app[/url]

This is why it’s bad to grab your phone when you wake up at 3am half asleep... It took me a good 30 seconds before I figured out it was the advertisement at the bottom.... I was like WTF! His son is f’n OLD! ... Glad your son is not 80 and enjoys your jeep!! LOL

IMG_5334.jpg

Last edited:

WAbicon

I'm thinking about picking up a TJ for a weekend toy. Have some of you done two car seats in a TJ before? I have a 1 1/12 year old plus one on the way. I know TJs aren't the most ideal, but a 4 door isn't in the budget right now. Maybe will get the upgrade later in the future.

I'm thinking about picking up a TJ for a weekend toy. Have some of you done two car seats in a TJ before? I have a 1 1/12 year old plus one on the way. I know TJs aren't the most ideal, but a 4 door isn't in the budget right now. Maybe will get the upgrade later in the future.

I’ve done it. I hope you’re not tall.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BobNH

I had one car seat in the back of my TJ, not too bad. Passenger seat does the awesome fold and tumble slide, lots of room. Drivers side a little less with just pivoting forward, but still miles better than the shitass attempt they did with the JK drivers side. Sucks ass. At least in my 2008, and judging by the JL manual, it hasn't changed much. Reset every time you move it. WTF.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

black pearl

Hooked
My daughter in her Jeep. She drives like her mom so I’m glad this has a remote for me to control her with. The range on this thing is sick. View attachment 282196 View attachment 282197 View attachment 282198 View attachment 282200

My little one is really good with the skinny pedal in hers, no so much with stopping [emoji23][emoji23] the remote is a awesome feature.

I.Y.A.M.Y.A.S.

My little one is really good with the skinny pedal in hers, no so much with stopping [emoji23][emoji23] the remote is a awesome feature.

Remote = lifesaver. Aux port for old iPhone with her music is also priceless. Adds to my fun. Get to watch her singin as she’s recklessly driving through the neighborhood. There’s an elderly woman that gets out every evening just to watch her cruise in front of her. This thing has rubber grip strips on the back tires for added climbing traction. I don’t know who has more fun with it...

Breer

Caught the Bug
Got my son one of these for his 2nd birthday after seeing how cool these are in this thread.

I thought I was going to be married to the remote but he got the hang of it super quick. The range on the remote is really good though! Had to stop him from driving into a few ponds!

IMG_20171125_114642.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom