Jeep dogs!!!

Angry Aussie

Why do you let that small horse sleep on your couch? I thought they slept standing up?

Small horse is right!! He moves so much like a horse does and he is freaking huge!!! He takes up so much space wherever he lays down. And he is only gonna get bigger! It's crazy and takes some getting used to but he is awesome I love having him around.

srbell0585

My dog loves riding in the jeep, everytime we go outside he runs and sits by the back door of the jeep.

Attachments

• 1455348249413.jpg
    1455348249413.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 208
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455404303.989661.jpg I was cleaning the jeep out and Dudley decided we needed to go for a jeep ride so I had to take him around the block before he would get out. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1455404334.501329.jpg he also likes to use it as a shade tree.

Dcdawg

Anyone found a good option for keeping dog hair off the back of your rear seats? You can rip the carpet out in the back hatch but still have dog hair all over the back of the seats.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Anyone found a good option for keeping dog hair off the back of your rear seats? You can rip the carpet out in the back hatch but still have dog hair all over the back of the seats.

I use dog towels....beach towels. I also have a smuttybilt molle seat cover that helps.

Top Bottom