Jeep dogs!!!

Ddays

Hooked
Duke on the left was a Pit someone grew tired of that my daughter adopted. Riley on the right found us. She's a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and was a runaway stray that showed up on a doorstep from some gutless bastards that used her as a bait dog in dogfights. They ground down all 4 of her canines so she wouldn't hurt the 'valuable' dogs.

Well, life sure is good now - they're Jeep dogs!

Jeep Dogs.jpg

Angry Aussie

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450150987.563076.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1450151002.462281.jpg

Took Blue to Hidden Falls on Saturday for his first trip wheeling. He was amazing. I was surprised. Can't wait to take him again. Now I just need to pull my subs out. [emoji45]

Sessoms14X

Duke on the left was a Pit someone grew tired of that my daughter adopted. Riley on the right found us. She's a Staffordshire Bull Terrier and was a runaway stray that showed up on a doorstep from some gutless bastards that used her as a bait dog in dogfights. They ground down all 4 of her canines so she wouldn't hurt the 'valuable' dogs.

View attachment 178032

Beautiful dogs man!

rinkishjk

View attachment 178032

Beautiful dogs that have such a better life now.

xxJWPxx

View attachment 178032

Duke and my pitbull Floyd could pass for brothers. Hands down the best dog I've ever had.

Petthefish

We also have a 3 year old Australian Cattle Dog who looks a lot like yours :)

Yesterday we added an 8 week old Blue Heeler to our family. Her first act was to pee in the jeep on the way home -lol

View attachment 177622

Here they are playing today. They were having a hoot :)

View attachment 177623

ohh man Cattle dog Puppies I dont miss them days. Hell on paws for sure. haha
This is Lucy when we first got her five years ago she was a devil with fur! she is good now
4549416890_2d64b6aa93_z.jpg

Labricon

Caught the Bug
Jeep Dogs

Nash is our third Lab in 24 yrs. Our first yellow,Casey joined us in 1991 just after our honeymoon and we took a year off after he passed in 2003. Our Black lab,Kona, joined us in 2004 but left all too soon at 6yrs due to cancer and Nash has been with us since....
IN the back of the '07 Grand Cherokee keeping an eye out......
IMG_20140822_165431.jpg
Posing last summer when we picked up the '15 Rubicon
IMG_20150629_141136_edit_edit.jpg
Hood ornament this past Christmas.....very patient friend
IMG_1720_0.jpg

Top Bottom