Jeep Beach 2014

Great time this weekend wish I coulda got all the wayalifer's together at one place at the same time

Sent from my LG-D500 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Would love to see pics if you got them!

Ran into these two jokers several times.........Will looks like he's got a little Captain in him :yup:
image.jpg
Ed and his awesome trailer in the infield
image.jpg
And this guy again.....he was everywhere!
image.jpg

I have plenty to post...........

~Woodrow~

Saw these rigs in the parking lot 2 doors down.......the red Karnage rig was still getting finished in the lot......they still hadn't installed the synthetic winch line yet......rocking 42"s......sweet ride:thumb:
image.jpg
This rig was rhino lined in Dune with matching trailer.......
image.jpg
And for the Cherokee represents......this bad boy looked pretty well put together :thumb:
image.jpg
image.jpg
You can't really see.......but the little Prius parked beside this rig had a little turd under the back bumper......poor little thing must of shit itself being crowded by all these big rigs.....:D

~Woodrow~

I'd love to ad some of these pix to our video! Anyone object? And anyone have some from the vendor tents? I'd like to try to show the scope of the event. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'd love to ad some of these pix to our video! Anyone object? And anyone have some from the vendor tents? I'd like to try to show the scope of the event. Thanks!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

You can use any of my pictures you like

Some of the rigs on vendors row......
BDS's badass Liberty
image.jpg
image.jpg
One of Bruiser's rigs
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Moving down from there......we have a nice Scrambler
image.jpg
Mattracks JK
image.jpg
image.jpg
DiabloSport JKU....with Oracle LED sideview mirrors
image.jpg
image.jpg
Can't forget to post a picture of my buddy after he won a set of 5 37" Falken Wild Peak tires......he likes to be excited on the inside rather than the outside......as you can tell by the picture.....way to go Danno!!!!
image.jpg

Going through assorted pics.........will post more soon

~Woodrow~

Last edited:
Top Bottom