Jeep Beach 2014

I can't wait till jeep beach as well, This is my first time going to this event. I will be making the 16 hour trip from Indiana with 8 other jeeps. Going to be a great time and seeing all the nice jeeps out enjoying the sun.

I can't wait till jeep beach as well, This is my first time going to this event. I will be making the 16 hour trip from Indiana with 8 other jeeps. Going to be a great time and seeing all the nice jeeps out enjoying the sun.
That's one heck if a road trip!!

Last year the guy who won the longest travel was from somewhere in Alaska. He drove his heavily modified TJ. We will have all find a place to meet up and roll in together. Looking forward to meeting more of the family.

Sent from my fRuit product using WAL

hopefuly i can get a red windshield one by then! if not i may have to go with silver.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

matte black is available i was gonna order but wasnt sure how well it would show up

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Where do I pre-register?
I've been going on the main Jeep Beach site and it always says registration will be available in January 2014 but nothing ever changes...

What's the scoop?

I got the Hotel already reserved, but don't understand why I can't find where to pre-register...

Top Bottom