Jeep Beach 2014

Got my 30 day reminder today, like a I need one. :thumb:. Being relatively close compared to most I will be driving over on Saturday and Sunday and possibly one of the weeknights (need to put in for some half day time off). Any firm plans out there for the weekend to meetup up before rolling to the infield on Saturday or the beach on Sunday?

The wife and I are going to drive up A1A Friday. Morning from South Florida if anybody wants to join in

Sent from my LG-D500 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ed,

if you leave Friday and you drive up A1A you will probably make it by Sunday night... LOL...

Good luck with all the stop & go traffic by the beaches...

I'll be heading up Friday early morning but I'll be using the trusty ol' Interstate 95 😁

See you guys there!!!

I want to cry... I will be in Orlando at Disney the entire time this event is taking place... No joke, very excited to be with the family for a week in Disney.. But, Jeep Beach.... Enjoy.. My time will come.

Pfft Disney, you can see it in under a week easy.. Get a rental car for Saturday and head over to the infield as a spectator, it's about a 45-60 min drive tops depending on where you are staying.

Ed,

if you leave Friday and you drive up A1A you will probably make it by Sunday night... LOL...

Good luck with all the stop & go traffic by the beaches...

I'll be heading up Friday early morning but I'll be using the trusty ol' Interstate 95 

See you guys there!!!

We may take 95 as well but I have to get a feel for the camper at speed. Pm me as we get closer:rock:

Pfft Disney, you can see it in under a week easy.. Get a rental car for Saturday and head over to the infield as a spectator, it's about a 45-60 min drive tops depending on where you are staying.

Haha.. Trust me.. I'd be there in a heart beat. I'm thinking I'd be single if I even mentioned it to my wife.. Disney with the kids is a bucket list item for her.

Haha.. Trust me.. I'd be there in a heart beat. I'm thinking I'd be single if I even mentioned it to my wife.. Disney with the kids is a bucket list item for her.

You could tell her it is cheaper RK go to Jeep Beach now that you are already in Florida. You can take a couple of hours out if Friday to go see what it is all about. Then again I do understand about following SWMBO. It is no fun sleeping on the couch.

R/
Will

I'll have to plan for this next year. Jeep Beach 2015. Now to convince the wife it's worth the money. She's tough to crack.

JeepBeach is cool, with such a long ride from Maine you could make a week out of the trip. Lots of cool things to see between Maine and Florida!!

JeepBeach is cool, with such a long ride from Maine you could make a week out of the trip. Lots of cool things to see between Maine and Florida!!
I better start stroking the wife's ego NOW on this one. A week in FL + Jeep Beach. this may not be as hard to do as I think :sFun_hot:

The wife and I will be leaving Margate Friday morning heading up 95 if anybody wants to tag along we're leaving Margate about 9 o'clock.:):)

Sent from my LG-D500 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Totally forgot the Jeep Beach part of this post, but heading that way Friday am from orlando area if anyone wants to ride in together!

Top Bottom