Jabberjaw

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Last Monday they said the first part of the build was done, now it goes back into the que for all of the packages and options. They told me to check back in another few weeks. [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:
Last Monday they the first part of the build was done, now it goes back into the que for all of the packages and options. They told me to check back in another few weeks. [emoji22]

Dang.

How are you getting updates? I’ve been completely ghosted on my build. lol
I remember both of my JK’s I was constantly getting updates and able to see what stage of the build they were in.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Dang.

How are you getting updates? I’ve been completely ghosted on my build. lol
I remember both of my JK’s I was constantly getting updates and able to see what stage of the build they were in.

I go to the chat section on the FCA owners page. I can copy the website from my computer tomorrow for you. They ask for the VON, VIN, order date, email address and phone number.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
And about two or three weeks ago my salesman was told it would ship February 12th. My salesman stopped giving me updates because my information was more reliable than his. Lol.

Last edited:

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Which Tazer are y’all running, and why?

I run the mini since it can be tucked in the dash and outta the way. I haven’t used all of the features yet, but didn’t want to get the lite version and end up wanting the extra features down the road.

WJCO

Meme King
Which Tazer are y’all running, and why?

Went with the Lite on both Jeeps. Simple, more affordable, covers the basics that we need. If you haven't seen this, here's a chart from Z Automotive showing a model comparison.

Untitled.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I run the mini since it can be tucked in the dash and outta the way. I haven’t used all of the features yet, but didn’t want to get the lite version and end up wanting the extra features down the road.

Went with the Lite on both Jeeps. Simple, more affordable, covers the basics that we need. If you haven't seen this, here's a chart from Z Automotive showing a model comparison.

View attachment 359548

Thanks! I hadn’t seen that chart before. Looks like mini makes more sense for a Rubicon.

Ddays

Hooked
I bought the full version for a couple features - one was being able to disconnect the sway bar at any speed. Pretty handy on rutted/washed out gravel back roads.

NVM - that's on the Mini as well. Hmmm. not sure why I bough the full version then. :thinking:

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I bought the full version for a couple features - one was being able to disconnect the sway bar at any speed. Pretty handy on rutted/washed out gravel back roads.

NVM - that's on the Mini as well. Hmmm. not sure why I bough the full version then. :thinking:

The mini comes as a lite or full version.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
As of today, I am now in the "shipping stage". That just means that the build has been completed but there is not yet an ETA. Given the weather, I'm hoping maybe I get it by the first week of March. :thumb:

JKbrick

Old age

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
As of today, I am now in the "shipping stage". That just means that the build has been completed but there is not yet an ETA. Given the weather, I'm hoping maybe I get it by the first week of March. :thumb:

Great news. :thumb:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Made my appointment to get the bed Line-X installed. Hopefully the JT shows up in time.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked

Wow I missed this! Getting close!

Top Bottom