Jabberjaw

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Thanks all. This one is going to be a painfully slow build. I can’t afford to go all in right out of the gate.

I have some ideas for some DYI things though, so hopefully they pan out.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I officially have a VIN and "they are gathering the parts for my build"...whatever that means. Lol. One would think that all of the parts for the build are already present in the factory, but maybe not.

WJCO

Meme King
I officially have a VIN and "they are gathering the parts for my build"...whatever that means. Lol. One would think that all of the parts for the build are already present in the factory, but maybe not.

Cool. If you go to jeep.com, you go to the owner's section, enter your vin, and see your entire build list. It shows all the little random stuff that the jeep builder's page doesn't.

Bullwinckle

Hooked

LOL its probably due to Covid they have to keep all the parts 6 ft apart. :cheesy:

Glad to hear that you officially received a VIN and the building has started! :thumb::beer:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I’m told that Jabberjaw will ship on the 16th, but I’m not holding my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That's a pretty sweet color for sure. :thumb:

So, FCA tells me that they have all of the parts but haven't started the build yet. They are still saying no ETA and that it could be another 6 weeks. My salesman is still saying that he is being told it will ship on the 16th. I don't think any of them knows what they are talking about.

Last edited:
That's a pretty sweet color for sure. :thumb:

So, FCA tells me that they have all of the parts but haven't started the build yet. They are still saying not ETA and that it could be another 6 weeks. My salesman is still saying that he is being told it will ship on the 16th. I don't think any of them knows what they are talking about.
Oh man, that would be the longest 6 weeks for me!

At least they know how to build them. I think...

Top Bottom