Jabberjaw

WJCO

Meme King
My son saw a dozer Mojave today, I don’t think I’d seen a truck this color yet

Woah that's sharp! JTs are growing on me... [emoji2957]

That's a pretty sweet color for sure. :thumb:

I just looked on Jeep's site. It looks like it's Nacho. I thought they were going to scrap that color completely after they build a few JLs. Glad they brought it back.

So, FCA tells me that they have all of the parts but haven't started the build yet. They are still saying not ETA and that it could be another 6 weeks. My salesman is still saying that he is being told it will ship on the 16th. I don't think any of them knows what they are talking about.

I found the 'contact us' chat on Jeep's website was way more accurate in timeframe than the dealership. Either way, hope you get it soon.

JKbrick

I just looked on Jeep's site. It looks like it's Nacho. I thought they were going to scrap that color completely after they build a few JLs. Glad they brought it back.

I found the 'contact us' chat on Jeep's website was way more accurate in timeframe than the dealership. Either way, hope you get it soon.

Hey, that’s Nacho truck

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Bonus points to anyone that can find and post pictures of the EVO cab height Gladiator bed rack (pictures of the rack actually installed).

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

CalSgt

Hooked
Apparently my Google-fu is weak tonight. I did see lots of other companies offerings though and thought this one looked interesting with the gull wing access through the side...

F143873740.jpg

Nope. They have the shorter one. EVO also sells a taller one but I can’t find a pic of it installed.

Huh me either. I'm curious to see it now. I personally dig the way Eddie's done it with the spare on top of the half height rack.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Going crazy with ideas and I don’t have my JT to try them out. What makes it worse is my brother-in-law just went out and bought a 2021 Mojave off the lot yesterday. Lol. It’s his first Jeep ever.

Anyway, I’m curious how much room there is between the back of the rear seats and the cab when the seats are up. Will quick fists fit? Could you mount a shovel, or an axe, or even a rifle behind the seat?

I didn’t order the Bluetooth speaker. What comes in its place, if anything? Is there a cutout there big enough for something like a snatch strap? Or maybe a decent size first aid kit?

WJCO

Meme King
Anyway, I’m curious how much room there is between the back of the rear seats and the cab when the seats are up. Will quick fists fit? Could you mount a shovel, or an axe, or even a rifle behind the seat?

Seat backs are tilted. At the top, there is no room. At the bottom, there's about 5 inches. So in the middle, around 3 inches. Here's some shitty pics from my cheapass tablet:

IMG_20210131_141316_1.jpg

IMG_20210131_141327_5.jpg

IMG_20210131_141401_3.jpg

I didn’t order the Bluetooth speaker. What comes in its place, if anything? Is there a cutout there big enough for something like a snatch strap? Or maybe a decent size first aid kit?

Nothing but a thin mesh pocket. But room below it for what you were thinking.

IMG_20210131_141622_3.jpg

IMG_20210131_141629_7.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Seat backs are tilted. At the top, there is no room. At the bottom, there's about 5 inches. So in the middle, around 3 inches. Here's some shitty pics from my cheapass tablet:

View attachment 358606

View attachment 358607

View attachment 358608

Nothing but a thin mesh pocket. But room below it for what you were thinking.

View attachment 358609

View attachment 358610

Thanks. Those are helpful pics and measurements. Seems like a lot of plastic taking up space too. Does that plastic pop off?

I’m thinking a Molle panel with pass throughs for the seat latches might be pretty functional. The panel could mount using the bolts for the car seat latch system (for those of us who don’t need car seats anymore).

Hmmm...my wheels are churning.

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks. Those are helpful pics and measurements. Seems like a lot of plastic taking up space too. Does that plastic pop off?

I’m thinking a Molle panel with pass throughs for the seat latches might be pretty functional. The panel could mount using the bolts for the car seat latch system (for those of us who don’t need car seats anymore).

Hmmm...my wheels are churning.

The plastic has to come off somehow. Here's a picture with some kind of access panel removed. Looks like if you were to remove the entire plastic piece, you'd gain about an inch more space.

IMG_20210131_150343_5.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Probably some wiring and shit back there. It will be interesting to see what can be done.

I don’t want to just screw shit into the plastic. I’m actually surprised someone hasn’t come up with something yet. Maybe it’s just not worth it given the space.

Top Bottom