Irish Build Thread

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Adjustments.jpg

Quick update on swap work: This thing is pretty hilarious fun. The power difference is still night and day. Denton Racing is doing a little bit of work to smooth out the idle on the big cam and see if they can get a bit larger of an air filter in. They are also reversing the polarity of the trans cooler fans to see if that makes any difference at all. Still no dead batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
IMG_4274.jpg

PRP bags for Savvy JK half doors. I like the way these finally make the Savvy’s feel more finished and obviously add a ton of function. Hard to explain how big the pockets are.

One of the 4 from PRP did have a QC mark in missed stitching that was never fixed, but fortunately we were able to sew it up at home.

Also added some limiting straps from quadratec.

Brute

Hooked
View attachment 352303

PRP bags for Savvy JK half doors. I like the way these finally make the Savvy’s feel more finished and obviously add a ton of function. Hard to explain how big the pockets are.

One of the 4 from PRP did have a QC mark in missed stitching that was never fixed, but fortunately we were able to sew it up at home.

Not only does it look good, it is seriously functional...

jesse3638

Hooked
View attachment 352303

Those look good. Do they make them for stock doors?

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

dillard09

View attachment 352303

Man that looks good. Thats the only thing I didn't like about Savvy door was no storage.

Top Bottom