In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

On my lift, it has a full set of 5100s and they are all shaft down per the instructions. Curious though, why does it matter, could you explain please?
The fronts on this kit can really only mount up one way as one end has spacers for the frame side. These 5100's may be set up different from others per EVO's specifications on their kits. Either way, I would just install them how your specific application calls for.

bilstein shocks.JPG

RCC

It seems like it took me a awhile to get all of the air out of the lines on my PSC system. It would appear to be bled out and full of fluid then a few days later I would add alittle more.

It seems like it took me a awhile to get all of the air out of the lines on my PSC system. It would appear to be bled out and full of fluid then a few days later I would add alittle more.
Yes you aren’t alone. They are a pain to to bleed all the air out. We still have some air pockets working their way out on this one but drives fine. Just have to keep an eye on it.

Since we are gearing up for our move (supposed to start next Monday), we have been trying to knock out a lot of little projects so nothing really major going on right now. But, aside from some quick repairs, here are some things we have been up too.

We finished up this Gladiator Adventure Steering Kit which is basically a full PSC kit without the ram. BUT the Big Bore XD box does come ported so it's ready to go when you decide to add one. The JT kits are a pain though only because you have to swap a motor mount to provide a mount for the pump. You can check out everything that comes with the kit HERE.

NOTE: You will need a Tazer MINI

Photo Jan 18, 7 41 16 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 18, 7 44 38 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 18, 7 55 06 PM.jpg

We installed a 2.5 Ton RPM Steering kit on a JL and man are these links massive. They recently started using Apex TRE's that have a built in anit-roll in the joint.

Photo Jan 24, 5 25 54 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 25, 5 38 11 PM.jpg
Photo Jan 25, 5 37 57 PM.jpg

We also installed these front and rear WARN Elite bumpers with a WARN VR EVO 10-S winch. I was really surprised at how light these bumpers were considering how big they are. The front mounted up the OEM fog lights nicely as the rear included a really nice license plate mount using the stock license plate light.

Photo Feb 01, 8 47 32 PM.jpg
Photo Feb 01, 8 46 40 PM.jpg

Spazbyt

Hooked
I'm sure you are in a rush to get back running again but don't compromise on doing things the way you want now. It only gets more difficult after your all moved in. When we last moved we put off replacing the bulbs in the light fixtures (a dozen or so). Turned out they all needed new ballasts and in some cases new fixtures. Something that would have taken us an afternoon in an empty shop took weeks of moving equipment, shutting off power and disrupting production.

Good luck with the move. That's a bittersweet deal. I moved my warehouse 15 years ago and vowed I'd never do it again! Lol. It's worth it but a massive pain in the ass continuity wise. Organization is key.
Thank you. Luckily the current one isn’t crazy big and only have to move one lift. But yes moving is always a pain!

I'm sure you are in a rush to get back running again but don't compromise on doing things the way you want now. It only gets more difficult after your all moved in. When we last moved we put off replacing the bulbs in the light fixtures (a dozen or so). Turned out they all needed new ballasts and in some cases new fixtures. Something that would have taken us an afternoon in an empty shop took weeks of moving equipment, shutting off power and disrupting production.
Absolutely. I’m super ocd so entire inside and floors are getting painted along with a full remodel of the front office. Should be fun!

Top Bottom