In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

It's been a crazy couple weeks bouncing back and forth between the remodel and installs but having fun. Here are some things we have been working on until we can start some bigger projects in the new building.

The outside concrete is finally done and front office is coming together. Just need to finish up the floors/baseboards after the shop floor is done (no needles were found Adam)

Photo Feb 28, 2 23 31 PM.jpg
Photo Mar 12, 10 19 29 AM.jpg

Installed some Baja Designs and Rock Slide Engineering steps on this Bronco. Was my first time in one....I'll pass.

IMG_8835.jpg

JK 3" EVO Enforcer Stage 1 w/draglink flip with FOX 2.0 shocks, 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers and Black Rhino Wheels, Rock Slide Engineering Steps and EVO HD Tire Carrier. (forgot to grab after pics)

IMG_8987.jpg IMG_8958.jpg

Swapped out an Eaton E-Locker with an ARB, Carbon Gears and 35 Spline Carbon Axle Shafts in a Sport D44.

IMG_8993.jpg
IMG_8994.jpg

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I get it, to each their own, but this really defeats the purpose of a soft top in my opinion. You cant just completely remove it and/or in sections. Yeah it folds back with a button but that's it. Oh and it's 4k.
I saw it when it first came out at SEMA and talked to the guy who makes it. Man, is he ever proud of his top! Crazy thing is, I've met people who have one too and holy hell, they think it's the cats meow. Why? Because it folds back with the push of a button... that's it. For 4 fricken thousand dollars and a jumbled heavy mess in the back of your Jeep, that's all you get. LOL

Top Bottom