In The Shop - Disciple Off Road

Not necessarily my cup of tea in its design and bulk when folded down. However power convertible tops have been around since 1939(plymouth) and wide spread by the 50’s. The fact it’s not a factory option from Jeep is down right retarded in my opinion.

Not necessarily my cup of tea in its design and bulk when folded down. However power convertible tops have been around since 1939(plymouth) and wide spread by the 50’s. The fact it’s not a factory option from Jeep is down right retarded in my opinion.
I’m pretty sure they did in 2019 with the Sky One-Touch Power Top but not sure if it operates the exact same way. Not sure on specifics but willing to bet it is a lot more streamline then this. I’m curious now lol

Edit: ok so the one-touch just basically slides back on top and not a fully collapsible top. So big difference. I’m sure Jeep could make a much better setup than this MyTop design.

I’m pretty sure they did in 2019 with the Sky One-Touch Power Top but not sure if it operates the exact same way. Not sure on specifics but willing to bet it is a lot more streamline then this. I’m curious now lol

Edit: ok so the one-touch just basically slides back on top and not a fully collapsible top. So big difference. I’m sure Jeep could make a much better setup than this MyTop design.

Yea I wonder why they never put the energy into making the Sky One better.

After a crazy long but fun week of wheeling, it's back to reality :( Before we left, we were able to finish up the floors and with my OCD, did some extra painting but sill have some touch up to do. I'm pretty happy with the transformation from its previous condition. This week will be moving and installing lifts and moving all the equipment so we can finally hit the ground running next week!

Photo Apr 07, 7 39 59 PM.jpg

Before

Photo Feb 08, 7 56 22 PM.jpg

We are finally working on Jeeps again 🙏🏼🙏🏼 Still a lot of organizing to do but that’ll get done in between.

The JL is getting an EVO Mfg. Long arm with Coilovers/bump stops. JK is getting some 5.13 gears, axle shafts, gussets and new balljoints.

BB10EFD5-BC10-4812-9E04-5D62861D0A6B.jpeg

Also wrapped up some JK steering with a new weld-on Synergy Mfg. track bar bracket.

159419E0-1FA9-4BFD-B8F4-F869B08236ED.jpeg

Top Bottom