I'm here to buy stuff for my jeep... What a waste of time

Stunterguru

I'm not on this forum very much. I was thinking he was the seller. This shit is so funny. He drives a 1988 jeep tho. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] enough said.. Enjoy your forum. Keep crown clown

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm not on this forum very much. I was thinking he was the seller. This shit is so funny. He drives a 1988 jeep tho. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] enough said.. Enjoy your forum. Keep crown clown

Clearly you're not on here much. You are just here for the classifieds. Even if he did drive a 1988 jeep (which he doesn't) at least his mommy and daddy didn't buy it for him like yourself.

Stunterguru

@overlanderjk damn dude you still holding his dick. It's funny how you have to respond for him. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you must have no life. Probably sitting In front of your old ass computer typing for others. Your worst then a female[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

This shit is so funny. You are an idiot.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
@overlanderjk damn dude you still holding his dick. It's funny how you have to respond for him. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you must have no life. Probably sitting In front of your old ass computer typing for others. Your worst then a female[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Worst then a female?

English done gooder for you huh?

Hold my beer Cletus!

You are a dumb fuck and what is wrong with America.

Panda

Funny thing is you don't realize what an ass you look like right now :cheesy:

Overlander please don't just hold it...please at least put forth the effort :cheesy:

Hey "Stunt"erguru...next time you see this jeep I Chico feel feel to flag me down. I'll tell you how much of a douche you are in person :yup:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443239693.385629.jpg

WJCO

Meme King

On a different note, since you have Jeep parts....You wouldn't happen to have a pneumatic wiring diagram for side mirrors would you? We've got another guy inquiring about wiring side mirrors through his front tires. Anything for that?

CamBam925

Hey now...it will be rolling soooooooon :bleh:

It's ok he would never say anything anyway. Most Chico State guys are to big a "bro" club to fend for themselves.

That's only the frat-asses that all play biscuit together. Don't hate on all of chico cuz of a few dickheads

Top Bottom